• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

The Official Villager Signature Thread!

Petition!

Need sigs for Colton's petition! Will someone open their town up for me? I'd really appreciate it :)
Signatures!

This thread is for anyone who needs a villager petition signed and anyone who wants to help!
Feel free to use this whenever you need to!
Also, if you see someone with a separate thread asking for signatures, please be sure to steer them here!

Here's a list of people you can go to if you need a quick fix:

Please read the general rules before contacting a Common.
~Psst! Wanna be on the list? PM/VM me and let me know~

FerahL
5086-3014-5381

Chibi.Hoshi
2766-8823-7222

Que
3067-7316-9311

lucitine*
3411-2755-8561

Monkeyd99
3866-9141-2846

MasqueradeAlice
0275-9395-2324

endlesssky
5344-1595-3852

(*Warning Sent)

NOTICE

All Commons who have been inactive for more than a month will be issued a PM/VM from myself requesting a response to ensure they still are active on the site. Any who do not reply will be removed from the list after 3 days.
To avoid unnecessary confusion or worry, please notify me if you'd like to be removed. No questions will be asked and no grudges held.

Thank you!

Commons Lost:

(secretlyenvious has been removed)
(B e t h a n y has been removed)
(<Cake> has been removed)
(dalandanator has been removed)
(MC4pros has been removed)
(okun0ichio has been removed)
(Juudai has been removed)
(Marlowe has been removed)
(CharismaticChalk has been removed)
(Mekan1 has been removed)
(Resi has been removed)
(Story has been removed)
(Seth Lios has been removed)
(Darian had been removed)
(Rignelda has been removed)
(Mayuulin has been removed)
(starlark has been removed)
(KantoKraze has been removed)
(stargate has been removed)

~please do not contact these members, I just keep this list here for reference~
  • Please make a reply asking to visit someone if you're looking for signatures.
  • Stay online for at least half an hour after your post time to allow for replies from other members.
  • After the time has passed, if no one has offered their town, you may contact an online Common through VM/PM.
  • If you do end up contacting and visiting a common, be sure to edit your original reply to say so, don't leave us hanging!

As a note, the Commons are in order by when they first volunteered, not availability. This means each one has an equal chance of getting back to you, provided they are online or invisible.
If you have any questions at all, go ahead send me a VM/PM, and I'll answer as promptly as I can!

We're steadily dropping in ranks! Please, enlist! AC:NL needs YOU for the Common army!!

Here are the requirements to become a Common:

1. Be on sorta often
2. Have 6(+) villagers
3. ????
4. Profit

Here is where you can find the latest update/notice!
Reply #2238
(05/23/2016)

Could I visit someone's town for signatures?

Hello everyone. Marshall wants signatures for his 'Accessorize your town' petition. Anyone willing to let me into their town and let me speak to 6 villagers? :p

I need to collect some signatures for Eunice -if anyone would like to help me, it'd be great if you could VM/PM me~ I'd be happy to pay people for their trouble!

Edit: Got them, thank you so much!

Last edited:
Back