• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

The Official Villager Signature Thread!

sure thing!! my wifi is pretty weak though so be warned. i will be available in a couple of hours if that's okay? i have a big order i need to pick up, it's gonna take a while.

That’s fine! You can VM or PM me whenever you’re ready. I’m not sure if I’ll be online then but I should definitely be back on by 9 pm eastern time!

EDIT all done thanks to Valzed! <3

Is anyone free to let me come to their town? Felyne needs signatures for “Pecans and walnuts for all”

Last edited:
Ankha wants signatures! If anybody would like to help me out I'd greatly appreciate it, will give perfect fruits and bamboo shoots as thanks!

EDIT: Got the help I needed, thanks!

Last edited:
Midge needs signatures!

Bookmark.jpg

You know, I'd actually like to see what a bookmark for my town would look like.

Fauna needs help with her "Spider-Relocation Service" petition! Personally, I think this is a worthy cause that deserves your time! Spiders deserve safe transport!

Hello everyone! Maddie needs signatures for National Karaoke Day! Feel free to message me or reply if you'd like to help! I can give perfect fruit and bamboo shoots as a reward for your help! :)

Edit: Got the signatures! Thank you so much for the help, Luna-Melody!!

Last edited:
Hi, all, Marshal needs signatures for hipsters. lol Anyone want to help him out? Let me know if I can visit.

Anyone able to help me? Cherry asked one of my characters for signatures a few hours ago, but my usual online friends no longer play (after taking hours to confirm they dont).

Bink and theravenboys, if you still need them I'll leave my gates open for a while. I'm pretty sure I have you both friended so you can come anytime.

Back