• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

The Official Villager Signature Thread!

Hello I was wondering if I could possibly visit anyone's town to fill out a petition for Mitzi? I'd like to meet up as soon as possible since I have to go out in an hour or so. Thanks!

Hello I was wondering if I could possibly visit anyone's town to fill out a petition for Mitzi? I'd like to meet up as soon as possible since I have to go out in an hour or so. Thanks!

Hi I just added you as a friend. Let me know when you are available and I'll open my gates. :>

Ankha wants signatures for "Save the T-Shirt". Will someone let me come get them in their town, please? Thanks!

Edit: Got 'em! Thank you, Candyapple!

Last edited:
You can come to my town and get them! :) after that, would it be ok if I visited yours to get signatures too?

sure thing!! my wifi is pretty weak though so be warned. i will be available in a couple of hours if that's okay? i have a big order i need to pick up, it's gonna take a while.

Back