• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

The Official Villager Signature Thread!

Just got a petition a villager wants me to get sigs for; can I visit another player's town for that purpose?

Steampunk Mage I also got a petition. If you visit my town could I visit yours for signatures afterwards?

Steampunk Mage I also got a petition. If you visit my town could I visit yours for signatures afterwards?

Sounds good. Adding your FC and opening my gates.

Oh wait, you wanted to host first. Closing gates.

Last edited:
Ok, gate's open (sorry, tried visiting a couple of times and just now refreshed the page)! :)

Ironically enough, Hopper just asked me to acquire signatures for, “Restoring Nostalgia” if anyone can help me out. :)

Hello. One of my villagers has asked me to get him some signatures for his petition. Is anyone willing to open their gate for me to be able to visit their town and get 6 signatures??He wants them today. Thanks

- - - Post Merge - - -

I can help you

Last edited:
Back