• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

The Official Villager Signature Thread!

Tom wants signatures for "stubborn old man day" lol, Katie is here too so I'd love to drop her off as well! anyone wanna help out with both?

Drago would like signatures for his "Campaign for Seedless Fruit" cause. Please let me know if I might visit your town for signatures. Thank you!

Pashmina wants signatures for 'No More Makeup', let me know if you wouldn't mind me visiting your town to get them please. ^^

Marshal needs signatures for his "Animals Are People Too" petition! Would anyone be willing to let me collect signatures in their town? Please help us out!

It would be great if you could like this post if you reply to it and/or are able to help out.

Marshal needs signatures for his "Animals Are People Too" petition! Would anyone be willing to let me collect signatures in their town? Please help us out!

It would be great if you could like this post if you reply to it and/or are able to help out.

You can come to my town. ^^

Hello!! ^^ May I please visit someone’s town to collect signatures for Gabi? Any help will be very much appreciated;; thank you!

Cookie needs sigs for "Support Sleep-In Sundays." Anyone available to help?

Back