• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

The Official Villager Signature Thread!

Paula needs signatures for her recycling petition, a worthy cause! Can anyone help us?
edit: completed

Last edited:
My little Moe needs sigs for "More crayons per box!" it's 9pm right now I need to hurry before he falls asleep!

Could someone help me get signatures for Beau? He wants to create a petition for 'No more ventriloquists after dark'... An interesting cause indeed.

Midge has a very important Go Nuts for Nuts petition that needs 6 signatures. Could I come over to someone's town and ask the villagers for signatures?

Marshal needs 6 signatures for Cute Animals Are Cute.
Can anyone open their gates for me?

Mitzi needs 6 signatures to 'Ban Bubblegum on Benches'...or something like that xD is anyone able to open their gates? Thanks in advance :lemon:

Shep needs signatures for Endless-dancing sundays!
Could I come to somebodys town? :) Thank you!

I notice a few people are needing sigs and so am I, so how about someone come to my town for signatures in exchange for letting me go to theirs to get them? :3

Ruby has asked me to get signatures for "No More, Like, Icky Stuff"! Which I think we can all relate to! Is anyone around for me to nip in quickly and grab signatures?

Back