• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

The one year challenge

Hamphrey is moving out on the 11th. Thank goodness since now I can change the bridge lol

I have no idea how many fossils I need. I just dig up and donate / sell lol.

Today in Navidson:

-got the Silver Watering Can!
-Almost all of my trees are chopped down. So far, I've got 3 different rare tree stumps.

Hi guys! How are all your towns getting on? It seems like ye're making good progress!

I haven't been posting lately simply because I haven't been playing in the last week or so but I did go on today to see how things are doing in Everlong. I finally paid off the water well which means I can start building the cafe tomorrow (once I figure out where to put it), Tutu was in the campsite, coloured contacts became available so I changed my eye colour to green and turnips were 93 bells each so I ended up buying 600k worth. Hopefully that will encourage me to play more even if it's just to check the turnip prices! :p

Last edited:
I kinda don't play anymore. School started and well, yeah. Kinda lost interest again.
Maybe because of the boring snow, I don't know. I may start again in March.

I kinda don't play anymore. School started and well, yeah. Kinda lost interest again.
Maybe because of the boring snow, I don't know. I may start again in March.

Hehe, yeah. I've also kinda' lost a little intrest :/ But playing w/ friends makes it all so much more fun c:

Yeah I kinda go through phases of interest too :p Festivale is coming up soon though! Even though it's my least favourite holiday in nl (so many doubles >.<), it should be much more fun with a group! :)

Yeah I kinda go through phases of interest too :p Festivale is coming up soon though! Even though it's my least favourite holiday in nl (so many doubles >.<), it should be much more fun with a group! :)

I have never actually played on a holiday (in a previous town) for example I missed toyday and thanksgiving due to TT'ing so that's nice (?)

It's getting to the stage where I feel I start getting bored with ac, i'll come back to it but what can I do to stop the feeling D =

It's getting to the stage where I feel I start getting bored with ac, i'll come back to it but what can I do to stop the feeling D =

I usually just leave it for a few days. Then I start playing. If it's still boring I just leave it a few more days

Okay so I just sold my turnips and made 3mil. I wish I bought more now :p Also got the glee emotion. I think I'm going to focus on paying my house off for a while as its so cramped. Might make a new character at some point too :)

Last edited:
Joan is selling for 109 bells each, so I'm going to pass. Papi is in the campsite. I don't have a lazy villager anymore. I've also never heard of Papi before.

There have been some days where I just don't feel like playing. On these days, I usually just do my morning routine* and then don't play for the rest of the day.
*Includes:
-Water flowers I want to breed.
-Get a new hairstyle or new contacts
-Shopping
-Talk to some villagers

It usually takes about less than 30 minutes. Sometimes, the hairstyle/eyes doesn't get done until the afternoon or evening, but I still opt to do it.

Papi is adorable! I've had him before, he's awesome! :)

Yeah lately on the days I do play I just do my routine as well which involves getting the fossils, checking the shops and doing the odd request for the villagers. I really have to get around to making my own designs soon, it's annoying seeing my villagers going around in the default ones :L

I've played very little a day. Maybe like >30 mins a day. But I do want to get my playing badges so I'll leave my game on and connected to the charger for like 4+ hours a day lol. I'm not losing interest in the game per say, but just gaming in general. My toddler is going through her first tantrum stages so that keeps me busy too.

I finally got around to making designs for my villagers to wear. They're basic (I'm not the best with pixel designs) but cute :)

image.jpg

I also got the pro turnip trader badge and the village representative badge :)

Back