• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

The one year challenge

I'm just too lazy to do the Diving Trick to actively get more PWP requests.

@pocky; I really like that pro-design! :)

Designing dresses would be so much easier if I just KNEW HOW TO PIXEL ART Dx
I have two cute ideas i would like to do but obviously can't because I'm pixel impaired

I just haven't had a couple hours to spare to do the diving trick :/ I am actively sending letters though so hopefully it won't take that long at some point.

nothing new in my game
been getting PWPs each day, filling my catalog and getting shrunk emotions
thats it! :(

oh! and I made a new pro design, this is my 7th pro design? (modeled by pocky because satan isnt cute enough)
tumblr_njadxnMVH91su7rruo1_500.png

link to the qr in case anyone wants it?

Oooh, nice.

Ed should be moving in today. Fingers crossed he moves into Hans' old spot/doesn't wreck anything! I won't have time to check until my lunchbreak so, please Ed - be kind to my hybrids and don't squash any!

Side note: I've got a ton of fortune cookie items that I'd like to swap for other fortune cookie items. If anyone else has a ton of doubles and wants to swap, PM/VM me and we can sort out our lists? :)

Also, the giant dragonfly tour is available today, if anyone is working on their island medals!

Last edited:
Is it too late for me to join? I started 11/27/14 but I've been playing every day and I haven't TT'd or anything even once. Not even plot resetting...

HNI_0059.JPG

Redd was in town and I bought a Calm painting.

HNI_0066.JPG

Achoo! This is my 14th emotion! (I hate this emotion)

HNI_0069.JPG

Getting my fortune told

HNI_0070.JPG

Strange, Cole never came out of his shell lately...

HNI_0071.JPG

Is it cold in here? Or is it just me because the 15th emotion says so.

Turnip prices weren't too good this week; I got constantly-decreasing. Hopefully, the pattern doesn't repeat itself this next week.

Today in Navidson:

-Someone suggested a PWP, but I can't remember what it was or who suggested it.
-Roses don't like me -- specifically purple roses, which won't seem to grow. Oh well. I'll keep trying until it happens.

I've got nothing to report today because my daughter decided it would be great to hit the power button while I was in the kitchen getting dinner.

Turnip prices weren't too good this week; I got constantly-decreasing. Hopefully, the pattern doesn't repeat itself this next week.

Today in Navidson:

-Someone suggested a PWP, but I can't remember what it was or who suggested it.
-Roses don't like me -- specifically purple roses, which won't seem to grow. Oh well. I'll keep trying until it happens.

do you want me to give you two purple roses?

Do you have Beautiful Town Ordinance? If so, are you watering just those white roses? How long have you been trying?

I do have the Beautiful Town Ordinance, and I've been trying for about two weeks now. I only water the flowers I want to breed, etc. I think I'm just getting unlucky. However, I was able to get a hybrid red pansy, so that's something at least.

I do have the Beautiful Town Ordinance, and I've been trying for about two weeks now. I only water the flowers I want to breed, etc. I think I'm just getting unlucky. However, I was able to get a hybrid red pansy, so that's something at least.

It looks like you're doing everything correctly. It took me a long time to get pink lillies, maybe 2 weeks?

Back