• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

The out of context quotes thread

“Hey, here’s a weird thing I’ve noticed. I’m Diddy Kong and you’re Donkey Kong. We’re all Kongs. Are we all related?”
*Donkey, Dixie, and Candy are now confused *
“Okay on the count of three, we all say our grandpa’s name. One, two….”
*Everyone* “Cranky Kong.”

Each two man team will work its way through the wilderness to a cabin hidden somewhere on this mountain. The routes are treacherous, so use your maps.

I lost my map.

You haven’t been issued a map yet.

Kids, your father is going to be just fine. Okay, everybody, put on your corpse handling gloves. We’ve got two frozen bodies buried somewhere in this mountain.

Did you hear that, Lise? Dad’s gonna be just fine.

Alright, how about this? What would you call a straight man who doesn’t own a Harley, but likes them and might buy one someday?

You call him bike-curious.

Bike?

Bike-curious. Don’t you guys keep up with today’s lingo at all?

A single sting of their hideous neurotoxin can cause instant death!

And that’s if you’re not allergic. You don’t want to know what happens then. *shudders*

Your insides will boil out of your eye sockets like a science-fair volcano.

I didn’t want to know! *starts crying*

“There’s only one way to settle this.”
“I’ll say there is!”
“You two have to slug it out. Beth, you get to use a sock stuffed with quarters to offset the size difference.”
“YAY!”
*Milo and Beth run off in opposite directions to prepare for their fight*

‘All unfit citizens of Lemongrab must be reconditioned!’
‘Man, are you crazy?’
‘YEEEEEAAAAOOOOOOMEEEEEEEE’
‘I have to use my sound sword now! IT’S A SOUND SWOOOOOORD!
*children screaming and exploding*

*picks up remote* Hello? Hello? Stupid cordless phone! I’ll try the old fashioned model *picks up an iron* Ah, that’s better.

Back