• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

The Price is Right!

I had a bunch of in-store credit at gamestop awhile back so I put $20 of it towards New-Leaf so now I will definitely be able to buy a guide and the game on the same day if it is out on the same day. I am also considering getting an XL though but it probably wont be on the same day.

I bet it's going to be around $60 in where I am. Australia. Pfft.

It's $69.95 standard in AUS but if you shop at K-Mark, Big W or JB Hi-Fi you could probably pick it up for around $50.
I know JB has their set price to $59, could possibly decrease between now and June, too.

I wonder when they will say if we will get the bundle. I really think we will. It just seems dumb if we don't. I am a little worried about getting a XL because what happened with that ds XL and stuff looking funny.

@taygo
What do you mean stuff looked funny? You mean the stretched images on the DSiXL? If so, I can assure you that it's not the case with the XL for 3DS. My fire emblem game actually looks better on my XL than on my regular one. Not to mention how much more comfy the XL feels. I can barely pick up my regular 3DS because of it now lol

$39.99 minus the $5.00 I have already put towards it to guarantee myself a copy.

Ima download it from the eShop ( it might release at midnight ) and pay full price for it, then I still get a garanteed copy.

BTW, did anyone see the Nintendo promotion where you get a free 3DS game for buying a XL and another game ( something like that) :)

BTW, did anyone see the Nintendo promotion where you get a free 3DS game for buying a XL and another game ( something like that) :)

yup! if you register an XL along with either the new Luigi's Mansion or Pokemon Mystery Dungeon, you can get either Mario 3D Land, Miracle Mask, Freakyforms Deluxe, Art Academy or Starfox 3D. It's a pretty sweet deal. I still haven't registered my XL yet so when I get Luigi's Mansion I'll be registering it then.

Is there a certain timeframe? Like did this just start? Or what? I wouldn't mind getting a free game :eek:

Is there a certain timeframe? Like did this just start? Or what? I wouldn't mind getting a free game :eek:
The event runs from March 21st until April 30th on Club Nintendo.
It technically isn't starting until the 24th of March because you'd need to have purchased a copy of Pokemon Mystery Dungeon or LM2: Dark Moon to receive the free game code, however any 3DS XL that was registered after 02/14 is eligible for the event.

Back