• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

The PSN Thread

<div class='spoiler_toggle'>Today's PSN Update</div><div class="spoiler" style="display:none;"> PlayStation Plus

Qore Episode 26 (July Single episode Free to PlayStation Plus subscribers)
File Size: 1.74 GB

Field Runners (Free to PlayStation Plus Subscribers)
File size: 29 MB

MAG Raven Character Avatar (Free to PlayStation Plus Subscribers)
File size: 106 KB

MAG SVER Character Avatar (Free to PlayStation Plus Subscribers)
File size: 109 KB

MAG Valor Character Avatar (Free to PlayStation Plus Subscribers)
File size: 112 KB

King Zumo Theme (Free to PlayStation Plus Subscribers)
File size: 5.88 MB

Super Stardust HD Sale
Super Stardust HD (PlayStation Plus price $5.00, original price $9.99)
Super Stardust HD Team add-on Pack (PlayStation Plus price $2.50, original price $4.99)
Super Stardust HD Solo add-on Pack (PlayStation Plus price $2.50, original price $4.99)

TikGames/Creat Studios PlayStation Plus Sale
Hamsterball (PlayStation Plus price $3.99, original price $9.99)
Updates

Hamsterball

Tom said:
<div class='spoiler_toggle'>Today's PSN Update</div><div class="spoiler" style="display:none;"> PlayStation Plus

Super Stardust HD Sale
Super Stardust HD Team add-on Pack (PlayStation Plus price $2.50, original price $4.99)
Super Stardust HD Solo add-on Pack (PlayStation Plus price $2.50, original price $4.99)

Updates

Hamsterball

Jami said:
Tom said:

Super Stardust HD Sale

Updates

Hamsterball

Ricano said:
You know what would be good? Uncharted 2 on game night. (y)
Uncharted 2 and Fat Princess would be my top two choices. Maybe MAG, but I don't think too many people have it. Also, Tom, just a suggestion. Since Fat Princess has the new Fat Roles expansion, maybe you could put a * or something be the people who have it?

Jami said:
Ricano said:
You know what would be good? Uncharted 2 on game night. (y)
Uncharted 2 and Fat Princess would be my top two choices. Maybe MAG, but I don't think too many people have it. Also, Tom, just a suggestion. Since Fat Princess has the new Fat Roles expansion, maybe you could put a * or something be the people who have it?
I'll think about it. With so many different games having so many things of DLC, it all depends. I'll think of some way to work with it.

@Ricano: I agree, Uncharted 2 would be an awesome game night game.

the fat princess demo = kickass.

I don't have a psn that I use, though. just that one I had for the demo.

damn good times.

Let me rephrase my question. If my PSP account is the subaccount of a master account on my PS3 system, then does it draw money from my PS3 master account's wallet? Like if I have 20 dollars on the master account on the PS3 and bought a game on the PSP, would I be able to?

Jami said:
Let me rephrase my question. If my PSP account is the subaccount of a master account on my PS3 system, then does it draw money from my PS3 master account's wallet? Like if I have 20 dollars on the master account on the PS3 and bought a game on the PSP, would I be able to?
wat

Just log onto the PSN using your PS3 account and then buy the game. Easy as pie.

Tom said:
Jami said:
wat

Just log onto the PSN using your PS3 account and then buy the game. Easy as pie.
Yeah I got it. The game wasn't on the PS3, so I didn't know if my PSP account shared my PS3's wallet. But I guess it does, so no problem :p

Back