• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

The PSN Thread

Tom said:
Ricano said:
Tom said:
FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Borderlands. ;-; Stupid Marcus, stupid Armory Assault, stupid DLC. You hurt me so. /weird

So uhh... BUMP. Anyone get the Scott Pilgrim game? Thinking about getting that after I've caught up on my LBP DLC or debating whether or not I should save enough money for the 4th Borderlands DLC.
Need help? :L

I'll let you download it, if you want...?
It's pretty good.
o: You have the DLC?

As much as I'd like to, I'd rather pay. Lord knows I only need more guilt on my shoulders(I'm sorry Japanese Video Game Soundtrack Musicians! D: ).
Qnt3n let me DL it :>

Ricano said:
Tom said:
Ricano said:
Tom said:
FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Borderlands. ;-; Stupid Marcus, stupid Armory Assault, stupid DLC. You hurt me so. /weird

So uhh... BUMP. Anyone get the Scott Pilgrim game? Thinking about getting that after I've caught up on my LBP DLC or debating whether or not I should save enough money for the 4th Borderlands DLC.
Need help? :L

I'll let you download it, if you want...?
It's pretty good.

As much as I'd like to, I'd rather pay. Lord knows I only need more guilt on my shoulders(I'm sorry Japanese Video Game Soundtrack Musicians! D: ).
Oh cool. Yeah, I need some help. I messed up on the Armory Assault earlier when playing Split Screen with my brother(1st Playthrough) so we were effectively unable to finish the mission.

Tom said:
Ricano said:
Tom said:
Ricano said:
Quoting limited to 4 levels deep

Oh cool. Yeah, I need some help. I messed up on the Armory Assault earlier when playing Split Screen with my brother(1st Playthrough) so we were effectively unable to finish the mission.
I can help tomorrow if you go on.

Ricano said:
Tom said:
Ricano said:
Tom said:
Quoting limited to 4 levels deep
I can help tomorrow if you go on.
Awesome, thanks.

MarlonHax said:
Who wants to play MGSPO
Out of curiosity, does it do Online Co-Op? I've got it, but I've yet to mess with the online functions other than take a peek at the tutorials.

That and that damn Hind.

We need to have another game night sometime xD This thread seems to be nothing but updates recently.
Speaking of updates, add MLB 10: The Show to my list please :p

TBT Username: Silverstorms
PSN Username: SilverStorms
Mic: Yes
Online Games: Modnation Racers, Fat Princess, Blazblue: Calamity Trigger
PS3 or PSP(Or Both)?: PS3
Time Zone: GMT+0

TBT Username: Sakurachan
PSN Username: inuyasha_demon
Mic: no
Online Games: Red Dead Redemption, UFC Undisputed 2010, Little Big Planet
PS3 or PSP(Or Both)?: PS3
Time Zone: CST

VantagE said:
Anyone that has ModNation should search Vantage31 and fricken download my stuff... yeah.
If you see me on, shoot me a message then. I've gotten addicted to Bad Company 2 so I don't think I'll be playing ModNation anytime soon.

I'll update this list when I return.

Tom said:
VantagE said:
Anyone that has ModNation should search Vantage31 and fricken download my stuff... yeah.
If you see me on, shoot me a message then. I've gotten addicted to Bad Company 2 so I don't think I'll be playing ModNation anytime soon.

I'll update this list when I return.
Alright, I will do that when ever I am on, which is not very often right now because of college classes at the moment lol.

Back