• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

The PSN Thread

Ricano said:
So is anyone getting Castle Crashers tomorrow? =D
Tom said:
If Plus people get it, sure.
If we don't, I'm broke and SOL.
My situation, just got Scott Pilgrim and Deathspank, and gonna preorder LBP2 sometime soon.
Also, I fail at quoting.

Ricano said:
Castle Crashers is coming to PSN? Sweet. I already experienced it on the Xbox, but it's a great game you should most definetly buy!

Jami said:
Ricano said:
Castle Crashers is coming to PSN? Sweet. I already experienced it on the Xbox, but it's a great game you should most definetly buy!
It's got volleyball! o:

I seriously need to find some money for a points card or something.

<div class='spoiler_toggle'>Playstation Store Update 8/31</div><div class="spoiler" style="display:none;"> Updates

Super Street Fighter II Turbo HD Remix

TBT Username: FarrenTheRobot
PSN Username: Tupandactlyus
Mic: Nope
Online Games: LBP
PS3 or PSP(Or Both)?: Both
Time Zone: Central

TBT Username: Psychonaut
PSN Username: Razputin005
Mic: Nope
Online Games: LBP, MotorStorm Pacific Rift, Uncharted 2 (haven't played in ever)
PS3 or PSP(Or Both)?: Both, though my PSP is smashed. heh. :3
Time Zone: Central

Been playing the ACB Open Beta for the Plus members. Its really surprisingly good! Anyone else try it yet?

VantagE said:
Been playing the ACB Open Beta for the Plus members. Its really surprisingly good! Anyone else try it yet?
No, I don't have plus, but my God ACB looks awesome!
(finally, an online game I might be good at!)

Uh, just a quick question. Anyone think they'll release the extras in the hardened edition of Black Ops as DLC? I couldn't find Black Ops anywhere, and was forced to pre-order the regular version. =/

Probably. I wouldn't doubt Activision to miss out on a chance to rob us.

Haven't tried the ACB Beta yet, if I find it and it last longer I'll download it. Downloaded the Dead Space 2 Closed Beta Saturday. Haven't gotten to try it though.

I see this thread is slowly falling down the everlasting dark depths and decay of the Gamer's Lounge, so thus I decided to give it a good ol' bump.

But on a serious note, I just wanted to say that I don't use my old account anymore, I use my new one: marco1231.

Also, whenever you have the time Tom, add Black Ops to my list of games.

And finally, I reckon we should have a Black Ops night for TBTers to get together and play Zombies, Private Matches and Multiplayer games. You know, because its a new game and all.

Back