• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Buying The race is on! Offering tbt collectibles

BluebearL

Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Feedback
100% (101) +
So now that the 3ds has officially been discontinued by nintendo I really want to either catalogue or outright buy every clothing, fossil, art and furniture item in the game within a few weeks. I realise there is no need o hurry but I would love to finally complete the game after all these years so that I can continue decorating long after multiplayer/wifi is no longer supported.

I am offering a multitude of some really nice collectibles for anyone who can help me substantially.

So now that the 3ds has officially been discontinued by nintendo I really want to either catalogue or outright buy every clothing, fossil, art and furniture item in the game within a few weeks. I realise there is no need o hurry but I would love to finally complete the game after all these years so that I can continue decorating long after multiplayer/wifi is no longer supported.

I am offering a multitude of some really nice collectibles for anyone who can help me substantially.
Hi! I don’t have everything in my catalog, but I could try helping if you want! I could also order any WA unorderable that I have as long as it’s from this list: http://moridb.com/catalogs/TJ8LWAfoKJ It could take me a couple of days as I sold all of my MEOW coupons, but it’s definitely doable! I also have GracieGrace and could order anything from there as well. Please let me know if this works for you!

I would like to help but l don't know what items to get for you because l don't know what you're missing.

Hi! I don’t have everything in my catalog, but I could try helping if you want! I could also order any WA unorderable that I have as long as it’s from this list: http://moridb.com/catalogs/TJ8LWAfoKJ It could take me a couple of days as I sold all of my MEOW coupons, but it’s definitely doable! I also have GracieGrace and could order anything from there as well. Please let me know if this works for you!
This all sounds great! I would be wanting a lot so I hope that this would be ok!

I will leave the Gracie grace stuff for now but as for the WA items I would like the following:
Arched brick floor, bistro table, brown seat, carpentry set, Celeste ribbon, changing room, cheese, KK booth, all raddle/doctors items, garden chair and table, hanging chair, ice cream display, kitchen counter and fridge, lotties Bun, lunar horizon, observatory floor, new 3ds-kk, oil stained floor, pink wood floor, white brick wall, wii U and wood display stand.

I’ll do a bit of maths and send you a list of collectibles to choose from in exchange if this would be ok.
Post automatically merged:

I would like to help but l don't know what items to get for you because l don't know what you're missing.
Most of them tbh, these will all be going on my second/new island. Any sets (orderable and non-oderable) would be great as well as any fossils or clothing you might have lying around

Last edited:
Hi I don’t know which collectibles you are offering but I am also interested. I have a shop here so if you need something from my thread let me know:

Thank you.

Hi I don’t know which collectibles you are offering but I am also interested. I have a shop here so if you need something from my thread let me know:

Thank you.
Hi thank you very much for the interest! There is a lot I would be interested, I will put together a list soon. Once I have I’ll send you a pm with the list and a few offers for you to choose from

Hi thank you very much for the interest! There is a lot I would be interested, I will put together a list soon. Once I have I’ll send you a pm with the list and a few offers for you to choose from

Sure sounds good to me:)
Thank you!

hi, i might be able to help. i have mostly only amiibo items for sale, but feel free to look at my catalogs in this thread if interested :)

This all sounds great! I would be wanting a lot so I hope that this would be ok!

I will leave the Gracie grace stuff for now but as for the WA items I would like the following:
Arched brick floor, bistro table, brown seat, carpentry set, Celeste ribbon, changing room, cheese, KK booth, all raddle/doctors items, garden chair and table, hanging chair, ice cream display, kitchen counter and fridge, lotties Bun, lunar horizon, observatory floor, new 3ds-kk, oil stained floor, pink wood floor, white brick wall, wii U and wood display stand.

I’ll do a bit of maths and send you a list of collectibles to choose from in exchange if this would be ok.
Post automatically merged:
Hi, I just saw this! Along with the orderable sets I‘ll get this ready too! 😊

Hi, I have a thread with a selection of items that you may be interested in.
I also have most of the sloppy furniture, and some campus stuff which you're free to catalogue.

Back