• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

The rainbow polls: Week four blue edition

Who is the bluest villager?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Today's bump is brought to you by Tom the wedding cat
IMG_20200719_145613.jpg

You know what to do! V o t e!

Side note: yay 80 votes!

Obviously bluebear! I mean....it's in the name!

I love Rosie, but if I must choose the most blue one so that must be BLUEbear haha.

Hopkins

Studies corona to save us all
Free pool noodles
Candy
Lollipops
Nintendo villager plushies
999999999999999999999 nmt
cuter than Tom

100000999990000000999000000 tbt
100000999990000000999000000 nmt
Popcorn
Free tickets to stuff
JIKKEN!
cool collectables
all amiibo cards
Nintendo
Co ownership of the SS Rosie
Anti corona

Last edited:
Saltyy I thought I already warned you about not adding whitney, you know I will go SSJSSGSJ420 Golden Edition on you.

Voted for bluebear because 1. there's no whitney 2. she literally has blue in her name 3. whitney's not on the poll and 4. I have to vote in babo's steed while he's farming space potatoes. Also another very interesting point I came up with, why is there no whitney in this poll? :unsure:

Saltyy I thought I already warned you about not adding whitney, you know I will go SSJSSGSJ420 Golden Edition on you.

Voted for bluebear because 1. there's no whitney 2. she literally has blue in her name 3. whitney's not on the poll and 4. I have to vote in babo's steed while he's farming space potatoes. Also another very interesting point I came up with, why is there no whitney in this poll? :unsure:
BUT ROSIE MADE THE POLLL

Back