• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

The Resetting Thread

Haven't realized true pain until you've map reset for 2 weeks you all are weak and will not survive the winter
but really good luck to everyone ; _ ;

10435989_1492296824337194_9113097447433797683_n.jpg
It's not peaches, like I want. It's cherries, like my main.
I really like it? What do you guys think?

Map resetting is kind of fun. But plot resetting is TERRIBLE.
Also I don't feel like waiting until school's over to get a town so I'm going to keep map resetting :D

I'm going to upload a picture of my map in a second :D

- - - Post Merge - - -

IMG_0625.jpg

Uhh so the quality is really bad, but lots of things there aren't temporary.. like the bridge and the two other blue houses. Only 4 of those houses are permanent.. a lot are in the way.

IMG_0625.jpg

Here's a rough plan of the pathways. Near my house is going to be a zen garden because it's a pagoda and a lot of the map is undecided lol it looks like there isn't a lot of open space but there actually really is quite a lot.. xD

SOoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo tempted to reset Yes or No again *teeth chattering*

Mhm. That's what I did the first time.. Even though I was pretty ahead as far as dreamies go. If you have dream villagers in your town you could consider having them held if it it helps to sway your decision?

But it's really up to you, I just don't want to see you drag on with a map ya don't like.. I tried it and it just didn't work out. I ended up hating my town and becoming very jealous of other people's towns and then I finally decided to go through with it.

Mhm. That's what I did the first time.. Even though I was pretty ahead as far as dreamies go. If you have dream villagers in your town you could consider having them held if it it helps to sway your decision?

But it's really up to you, I just don't want to see you drag on with a map ya don't like.. I tried it and it just didn't work out. I ended up hating my town and becoming very jealous of other people's towns and then I finally decided to go through with it.

OK (reseting in progress, DO NOT DISTURB)

Back