• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

The Resetting Thread

Seems alright, not the best because of Retail's placement but there's a ton of open space. If you would I could try and draw possible pathways that you could maybe use if you haven't reset if it would help sway your decision?

I'm going to reset my main town after finals end, I'm not happy with the layout and I can easily get all my items/villagers back.

Seems alright, not the best because of Retail's placement but there's a ton of open space. If you would I could try and draw possible pathways that you could maybe use if you haven't reset if it would help sway your decision?

I thank you for your offer, but I reset. Im actually regretting it now. I cant seem to find a good one.
But really, thanks for offering!! c: I really appreciate it.

I got a good map XD:
10466907_10204116917706015_106871202_n.jpg

I've probably reset at least 150 times (maybe more). Still haven't seen Zucker in any of the towns....

After I move all my dreamies in that I have held for myself I'll most likely reset my cycling town for Marina since I am broke and do not have the money for her + she gets bought out every time there's an auction lol Wonder how long that will take..

I reset my other cartridge and I'm deciding to make this my main town.

Everything is perfect except Retail's position (and the villagers are just ok) and I wonder if it's worth it to reset. It's not necessarily a bad position either. Just not ideal. From experience, would you guys say one factor is worth a reset?

Back