• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

The Resetting Thread

Well if it will bug you long term and not allow a certain landscaping option then I would say it's worth it. ^^

I never reset for a retail positon. Like unless it's i front of something important. I never understood the whole near the beach retail. Unless you just can't stand running for an extra minute.

I agree, I also never got that. It was really convenient to have by the train station in my last town, though.

I decided against resetting. I like what I have here.

10406543_1493017710931772_4773774107246863123_n.jpg

IT HAS PEACHES AS THE FRUIT!
AND BONBON, IN A GOOD SPOT.
*throws self down* Finally.

(Also, I don't know how you did this for 40 days... Bless you...)

Have you guys ever noticed that Rover says that he's been riding the rails a lot more recently?

I THINK THIS THREAD AND PLOT RESETTING MAY BE WHY.

Gonna be resetting Sunicove on Monday because I left my second DS at my house .>. Hurray for maaaaps.

what do you guys think about this map?
tumblr_n77spoAMra1rjcjpso1_500.jpg
edit- never mind i dont like it lol

Last edited:
The second island would be nice for PWPs but I wouldn't really know what to do with the left side.. the river is just sort of awkward in my opinion. I'm glad you didn't settle for this one lol if you have anymore good maps post them, I'd be glad to see them. c:

Back