The Resetting Thread

Okay, so, I was thinking of demolishing my current town and creating a brand new one.

But the problem is that I can't think of many good town names! I was thinking of using either Serenity, Stardust, or Konoha, but I love them all, and I can't pick one!

Also, I want a certain theme for my town to make it seem more creative and fresh... But for the love of me, I can't think of one. I want it to have many pastel colors, like pastel blue, pink, orange... Cute and pretty colors like those.

Can you guys discuss some ideas with me here? Thanks in advance! ^-^

~xFlanx
You could have a fairytale theme and call it Stardust, or have a natural town and call it Serenity. ;3

Okay, so, I was thinking of demolishing my current town and creating a brand new one.

But the problem is that I can't think of many good town names! I was thinking of using either Serenity, Stardust, or Konoha, but I love them all, and I can't pick one!

Also, I want a certain theme for my town to make it seem more creative and fresh... But for the love of me, I can't think of one. I want it to have many pastel colors, like pastel blue, pink, orange... Cute and pretty colors like those.

Can you guys discuss some ideas with me here? Thanks in advance! ^-^

~xFlanx

I really love the name Serenity! I was actually thinking about changing my town name from Macaroon to that, because a lot of people argue that macarons and macaroons are totally different things. Some people say macaroons are these coconut things, and macarons are the things that look like pretty patties (what I wanted my future town to be based on), but I like the name Macaroon more. So lately I've been trying to decide if I like Serenity better.
It's a really pretty town name though, and I like it the best out of the ones you have. ^u^
Edit: Yup, I'm going to change to Serenity instead! I wanted to make sure I had the definition right, and it means "calm" and "peaceful"- something I want my town to be like.
So I guess that post really helped to make up my mind too. uvu

Last edited:
I'm thinking of just resetting here and now, but I want people to hold Erik. I've already got one person to hold everything else I need. It's just Erik. Also, I TTed 8 years in the future and I have 8 villagers, and I need a new plot so I can have a move out.
Help.

So i'm thinking to reset my game for the 3rd time.. and the reason is because it's so hard to get my dreamies back Roscoe and (especially)Merengue.

Backstory: On my first town I had Roscoe and Merengue (they were random move in) but I restarted because I didn't like my character's face (This is my first ac game so I had no idea things are permanent) I thought that it'd be easy to get them back by doing the reset tricks but it takes forever. And I had no idea merengue was so popular so it's hard to win her.

So I was thinking to new game for the last time and try to get Merengue as a starter villager.. I know it kind of sounds ridiculous new gaming over a villager but I'm not very far and I have less than 1 mill bells. And if I do new game I'd also go for peaches and a better town layout (i want a connected beach)

Anyway I just need opinions.. If I should completely new game or just keep doing the reset tricks. thanks!

^Do it :)
I reset for Tangy and ended up getting Stitches and Tia too!
i came across Merengue like 7/8 times so you'll find her :)

Should I keep this town?
Naomi
Carmen
Punchy
Stinky
Lobo
I like it, but I have two cats, which sucks.

Should I keep this town?
Naomi
Carmen
Punchy
Stinky
Lobo
I like it, but I have two cats, which sucks.

Villagers can always be changed though :L besides, punchy is cute <3 I'd be more worried about the town map IMO but that's just me...

Going to reset, would anyone mind holding some stuff for me?
I'm resetting since my town map's horrible and I can't work with it and villager's plots suck. I've spent 3mil on it, no more, no less but I still want to reset. I'm going to completely start fresh earning bells regularly but I need someone to hold my tools and bushes.

Going to reset, would anyone mind holding some stuff for me?
I'm resetting since my town map's horrible and I can't work with it and villager's plots suck. I've spent 3mil on it, no more, no less but I still want to reset. I'm going to completely start fresh earning bells regularly but I need someone to hold my tools and bushes.

I could keep your stuff :)

dfff897e6c6ac09095721333a478b97f.png

Here it is.

All this talking about resetting makes me want to do that too!
But I habe lovely villagers, such as: Diana, Zell, Marcel, Chrissy, Vesta, Fang and Withney

I am currently resetting for a new main town. I jsut do not know what kind of map I want xD.

I want appels, enough space and cool villagers.

Ugh I found a map that's decent with peaches and good villaers.

Really was hoping to find Fauna though ;__; not sure if I should keep it.

You can always plot reset, the perfect town map is really hard to find so I suggest worrying about that rather than villagers.

- - - Post Merge - - -

noooooo i found one with diana but the town map is terrible ugh ;;

I found one that's actually pretty good, with Rosie and Skye, but I'm in a similar situation to Toeto. I was hoping for Stitches. Should I keep?
I also have Iggly and Rolf and Yuka.

Yes, keep it. It's not all about the villagers. Like I said, you will regret wanting your dreamies for starters. trust me ;;

Back