The Return of the Haunted Carnival

Event status
Active
I'm excited for this! I'll try to participate in whatever I reasonably can given the timeframe. I've got some other stuff I've been focused on too lately, but I won't say no to an event if it looks funnnnnnnn~ 🤩

Where am I going to get 200 Carnival coins for all these amazing collectibles??? Can’t believe Booton made a triumphant return. And the carnival pinwheel……Edgourd….

I'll try my best to partake in this because it looks more...fun than I expected it to be. But I won't participate as much as back in the Fair because of my homework...

Time to rise up from my grave for my favorite festivity~~ >0<
(I hope I can participate on most stuff, I've got a very busy week ahead irl... aksjdalkj)

Excited to look into everything more tomorrow! I'm kind of wilding at all these events being back to back though omg... no rest fr. 😭

Dude I have been so absent from this forum, and if I had ANY time I'd drop everything and work on this event but I don't think I'm gonna make it and I'm so sad!!!!!
I'll try to throw in my hat. Carnivals? Spooky? Bell Tree? Those are some of my favorite things

Very exciting stuff, I'm really looking forward to everything! I NEED so many of the new collectibles and I can't believe there are more returning ones to be unveiled too!!

Is there any plans for a participation tracker / calendar to be available for this event?

Yay!!! 🥳 I’ll suit up for the cause anyway but after having a look there isn’t a specific event for changing our avatars and signatures right?
Post automatically merged:

Definitely saving my pennies for now anyway until we see what other collectibles are being added, I don’t want to miss out on anything just incase 😂

Crow Plushie?!?!?!?! CROW PLUSHIE!??!/!?`1?1/`?!
I CAN NOT PROPERLY CONVEY THE MAGNITUDE OF MY ELATION RIGHT NOW 😭

Seriously, just weeks ago I was thinking to myself "I really wish there was a Bluebird of Happiness collectible recoloured as a Crow" "Maybe they will make a Crow Collectible for Halloween?" "Nah, they're not gonna do that..."

BUT Y'ALL DID! You really did... 🥹

I can't even absorb all of the other information because I'm too happy right now!!!

(except being worried that I voted the Pinwheel's return into existence, only to potentially not be able to afford it AGAIN with too many other cool collectibles 🥲 But that's future Rio's problem...)

Back