The Return of the Haunted Carnival

Event status
Active
I've been looking forward to the Halloween event all week and am glad that it has finally arrived. Must admit I felt uneasy for a moment when seeing that it was the return of the Haunted Carnival, but that uneasiness quickly faded after seeing that we didn't have to go through all of the hassle with the sideshow tent tickets.

It's going to be difficult to choose which collectibles to go for. Edgourd is an absolute must, at least. Booton is precious baby. I thought a crow/raven plush would be cool and went for that angle in the Fair's Colorful Confetti lineart coloring, so I'm happy to see a crow become a reality. Zipper T. Balloon, Old Gameboy, Pink Cotton Candy, Half-Eaten Cupcake, all neat. And still more returning collectibles to be revealed on Halloween day? Very nice.

The new collectibles are nice additions and I'm surprised there's this many! Another new lantern too?? It's also great to see that Booton is a reality. 👀

With that being said, I'm honestly feeling pretty tunnel visioned on the love potion and/or wix candy right now! 🩷🖤 Those two collectibles have been on my wishlist for a few years now, though I could never afford them myself/managed to obtain them in past events. It'll be nice to secure even just one of them, so I'm really happy to see them make a return! 😊 The only thing I'm worried about is if the next batch of returning collectibles will sway me in any way. I'd say the love potion and wix candy are pretty up there for me in terms of spooky collectibles, but I also feel like I could be swayed by the next batch, depending on what's there. Hopefully I can stay strong though. 😂

There’s a limited amount I can participate in, unfortunately, since I don’t have my switch with me 🥲 but this sounds great, and I can’t believe the Booton is back!

I have decided I am fully skipping out on this event.

Every activity you have to do is way too overwhelming for me to handle. It's not fair that 70% of what we have to do requires IRL activities and artistic skills, which I am neither good at.

I'll just wait to see what the next event brings us I guess...

(Small Edit)I will do a couple things here and there, which is what I usually do in every TBT event Per Se, but not all of them. I'd mostly feel too embarrassed to draw, have my parents know I use this website for the specific reasonings I need to complete an activity and whatnot.

Last edited:
I can’t cope just now with this event but the collectables are gorgeous 😍 I hope that everyone gets what they want 🙏🫶💜

Back