• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

The Scans from the Newest Video!

I think the just shrunk the height of Celeste and forgot to shrink the length/width of her as well, oh well she looks cuter now and definitely older.

Superpenguin
You could have just posted this in the 'New Video!!'-thread instead of making a new one concerning the same stuff. Just my opinion. And I'm not complaing, just saying :p Btw, how do you manage to post so much here on TBC? How much leisure time can one have? What's your profession? No offense! I'm just curious!
And I don't think that Celeste looks 'fat', I think it's just because the graphics have really improved. Everything is so rounded and clear, I love it!

I actually think that the sloth is adorable!!! In the creepiest was possible... I really can't wait to see what new flowers they might have, the post office, and what items they sell in the museum gift shop. NOW I'M EVEN MORE EXICTED FOR THIS GAME!!!! I ender if when you wi-FI with people you get their house cause I want mine to be awesome! Also do you think they will rename Tom Nook's store?

Superpenguin
You could have just posted this in the 'New Video!!'-thread instead of making a new one concerning the same stuff. Just my opinion. And I'm not complaing, just saying :p Btw, how do you manage to post so much here on TBC? How much leisure time can one have? What's your profession? No offense! I'm just curious!
And I don't think that Celeste looks 'fat', I think it's just because the graphics have really improved. Everything is so rounded and clear, I love it!

Profession: Student = Summer break. I am shocked you people think I am older than I actually am. And I did post the scans there, but not everyone looks like recent posts on threads and disregard the first post as the posts add up, they only refer to the newest one. Besides if this thread really is a bother to you, there is a report button, okay?

I actually think that the sloth is adorable!!! In the creepiest was possible... I really can't wait to see what new flowers they might have, the post office, and what items they sell in the museum gift shop. NOW I'M EVEN MORE EXICTED FOR THIS GAME!!!! I ender if when you wi-FI with people you get their house cause I want mine to be awesome! Also do you think they will rename Tom Nook's store?

You get their exterior design saved but I doubt you get the furniture inside(you might be able to look at the inside though)

Superpenguin

You REALLY arent the mod here, and agreed with superpenguin. If you hate this topic (that superpenguin kindly put up for us) then stop postinv here, its common sense. Although if it effects you physically (its not like your PC will grow arms and punch you) theres mods for a reason :)

To the topic, I hope to see more. I felt like crying when seeing "New Video" because of how much changed :')

Apollo looks skinnier to me. I like him a lot better, he looks so much better than in previous versions! I used to just hate him cause he looked fat lol, that's when I got my first AC game though.

Apollo looks skinnier to me. I like him a lot better, he looks so much better than in previous versions! I used to just hate him cause he looked fat lol, that's when I got my first AC game though.

I hated him in the AC movie but when I got to the end, he was such a nice guy.

No back seat mods please

tumblr_m7ljdsnU2u1qaqlc8.png

Back