• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

The Scans from the Newest Video!

Nook looks fat and that Sloth is ugly

I am disappointed >.>

Same, but it looks a bit peppy. I am still wondering if there are more scans, because some pictures in the video aren't on those scans, aargh it's driving me insane! Would it be on NOJ's website? what is their link?

NOJ = Nintendo of Japan. I am pretty sure it's from Famitsu, a Japan nintendo magazine. I found them from NintendoEverything.

oh, lol I thought it was someone's username or something.

I really wish I knew japanese, it comes in handy in times like these.

Some translators are saying the butterfly is the peacock butterfly. *sigh guess it not new*

But I am so sick of them putting the name of Nook as the Japanese meaning, we all know he is tom nook, sheesh!

Was it really neccessary to make a new thread? This thread doesn't even have all the scans... In the video you can see a gate made of roses and some other pics.

Was it really neccessary to make a new thread? This thread doesn't even have all the scans... In the video you can see a gate made of roses and some other pics.

I can't find those scans, but the scans do have pictures not shown in the video, besides the video is on here too, so stop complaining.

The weird thing is that Nook and Celeste look fat. I don't mind that the sloth is a bit odd looking. But at least now they have two leaves for Tommy and Timmy (it looks so cool) and they reconfirmed a ton of stuff (because I remember a lot of people becoming doubtful).

The weird thing is that Nook and Celeste look fat. I don't mind that the sloth is a bit odd looking. But at least now they have two leaves for Tommy and Timmy (it looks so cool) and they reconfirmed a ton of stuff (because I remember a lot of people becoming doubtful).

Celeste seems like she grown weight to match Blathers. The sloth looks kinda cute. Yeah, remember when people said fishing wasnt gonna be in the game?

I wonder why there is a shop in the museum.. At least Celeste gets something better to do now ha.

That's true. I was never really a fan of making constellations in City Folk. It was pretty cool in WW though because you could always see the sky on the top screen.

Back