• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

The Scans from the Newest Video!

I was surpised how big his shop was, it looks sorta crowded though, but that's fine. i love his new outfit though.

Yay, Apollo! The boy talking to him also seems to have a new haircut. Oh, and everyone, fishing is now "officially" confirmed. Remember when everyone said it wasn't going to be in the game? LOL.

Edit - In the picture with the girl and the butterfly, you can see a building in the back. It kind of looks like the "mayor building", from the design and stone. Is it just me?

Last edited:
I wonder what the interior of the museum will be like. I hope it has more than one floor, sorta like the anime movie.

the scans show the gift shop and the exhibition room(hall that blathers is in) most likely one story, except the exhibits might have 2 stories like the fossil exhibit did in City folk.

I only see 2, the one in the back is the same doorway from the room blathers is in, and the one looks like it might lead to the roost.

Looks like most of the things we were wondering are answered. Tom Nook's Real Estate store does indeed sell house pieces.
That sloth looks creepy though..
Mmm, wooden bridges.

Hmm.. a few parts have text censored. When it shows Timmy and Tommy the leaf with text on it is blurred, and also again with the sloth. Also, noticing Timmy and Tommy changed the logo, it's now two leaves instead of the one.

Back