• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

The Shop next to the dream mansion spa barricaded by a bin... what is it?

SodaDog

~the millennium is now~
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Switch
2898-6073-7400
Cake
September Birthstone (Sapphire)
20 Envelopes
ど
う
森
5 Envelopes
Cake
Mailbox
i dont know why, but i never seen the shop you unlock that is next to the dream mansion (not Club 444) what do you think it is?

eDLnS.png

its the one between the Photo Booth and the Dream Mansion.

I don't think anyone knows. I saw it mentioned that as mayor, we can choose to open the Resetti Surveillance Center, so that's probably it.

I have a feeling that this may be the last place to be unlocked.

Is it not the police station? I haven't heard much about that yet.

No, it's not. I went to a dream town that had the police box in their town. It's probably after the Cafe.

Im wondering what it is too, does anyone know what the maximum number of shops there are, and what ones?

Guys... It's Katrina's spot in the town. The Doubutsu no Mori website has her name listed as the shops in the mall area - that's the only place left, so I'm assuming it has to be for Katrina. Besides, one shot showed the door being purple... So I'm guessing...

The only special characters I can think of that we haven't seen of (or I havent) is Frillard or Lloid. Maybe they open a shop behind that garbage can.

Guys... It's Katrina's spot in the town. The Doubutsu no Mori website has her name listed as the shops in the mall area - that's the only place left, so I'm assuming it has to be for Katrina. Besides, one shot showed the door being purple... So I'm guessing...

I thought we've already seen Katrina's tent in a screenshot in town though? At least I was pretty sure we had... it might have been in a video.

The only thing wrong with this is that Katrina comes to your town in a tent. However, perhaps she upgrades later on and moves into that shop?

The only special characters I can think of that we haven't seen of (or I havent) is Frillard or Lloid. Maybe they open a shop behind that garbage can.

Lloid ends up working in nooks shop, I think it could well be frillard being given a new role?

It looks too small to be any kind of auction house, we know gracie ends up in one of nooks upgrades, katrina and red are back in their tents, so it doesn't really leave room for many characters we know off.

I hope katrina doesn't upgrade and move into that space, I want a new thing going on there, idk, has ya know that guy who gives out toys in city folk been seen in new leaf? If not it could maybe be his place? even though it's unlikely, or maybe it's a new character?

^ the guy who gives out toys in city folk now hands out medals in town

link? picture?
Sorry, but I am too busy to scour through the dozens of videos and pictures that it could be in.

I don't meant to sound rude, but maybe you could actually trust someone instead of needing picture evidence for once.

Nevermind, I saw it saved in my album just now:
hj-1.png

Last edited:
Back