• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Shop The Shop of Wonder: Your Place for Nintendo items, Streetpass items, Ores, and more

Hello, wondering if you still have these items: mini warbloid, 7 gold ores, Lucha's pic, and mint double scoop. I want to buy them. :D

Hi! I would like to buy a tweeter and however many pink starts you have on you ^__^

I have two starts, so that'll be 200k for the order

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hello, wondering if you still have these items: mini warbloid, 7 gold ores, Lucha's pic, and mint double scoop. I want to buy them. :D

i have 3 gold ores and no mint double scoop. for the ores and gyroid, that would be 350k + whatever you offer for lucha's pic

Okay, count me in! With the picture, maybe 600k? It is rare but if you have a figure in mind, I am open to negotiation.

Is it just Holly starts you have in stock Erb ? If so how many do you have ?

I'll take as many saplings and bush starts i can get. How much for all? (I'll be paying the 100k fee.)

100k is a rip-off when I can get it at other shops for a lower price and no fee.

the 100k fee is ONLY applied when you go over the item limit. But i'm happy that you can get what you want in other stores. Thank you for stopping by

hi i'd like to buy your indigo balloon and red bunny balloon please.
also how many cedar saplings do you have?

Back