• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

The Unpopular Opinions thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’d rather be too hot than too cold. I’d rather be stuck in a heatwave than a snowstorm. I’d rather have four seasons of summer than four varying seasons. I’d rather look out my window and see green than look out my window and see white. Let me be in the heat. 🔥🌵☀️

It’s rude to comment on someone’s weight loss unless you know theyve been actively trying to lose weight. Sometimes we lose weight due to stress and illness and being “complimented” on it feels fn disgusting. Unless you know someone’s body goals and theyve invited feedback, stfu and stop commenting on people’s bodies. How effing hard is that actually

Ginger is so gross 😒
6fe.jpg

i don’t like niko based on his design, i like wardell slightly better but keep in mind that i don’t have the dlc yet

I actually prefer water over soda, if I’m being completely honest. The only soda I like is Mountain Dew, and I’m very selective with the flavors I do drink. My favorite bottled water is Fiji or the Propel flavored water. I will typically go for grape or orange mandarin for the flavor. I just find water so much more refreshing. I’ll also use infusers and enhancers for my water to give it some flavor (obviously this is only if it isn’t already flavored), but not all the time. Those are usually passionfruit or mango.

I actually prefer water over soda, if I’m being completely honest. The only soda I like is Mountain Dew, and I’m very selective with the flavors I do drink. My favorite bottled water is Fiji or the Propel flavored water. I will typically go for grape or orange mandarin for the flavor. I just find water so much more refreshing. I’ll also use infusers and enhancers for my water to give it some flavor (obviously this is only if it isn’t already flavored), but not all the time. Those are usually passionfruit or mango.
I don't get the love for pop. I'd rather pick water as a drink choice if there isn't juice/iced tea. I just don't like the fizz and never have. Water actually tastes really good, especially with those flavour infusers. Passionfruit sounds delicious!

I don't get the love for pop. I'd rather pick water as a drink choice if there isn't juice/iced tea. I just don't like the fizz and never have. Water actually tastes really good, especially with those flavour infusers. Passionfruit sounds delicious!
Pop is gross and just overall bad for ones' health. No nutritional value at all. I don't understand how people drink it. I haven't had a soda for over 10 years. I drink water and enjoy it with lemon. Normal day is water, water with slices of cucumber and lemon. As well as various herbal teas. I recently (3 months ago) quit coffee due to my supplier's increase in price. I have never slept better in my life.

Pop is gross and just overall bad for ones' health. No nutritional value at all. I don't understand how people drink it. I haven't had a soda for over 10 years. I drink water and enjoy it with lemon. Normal day is water, water with slices of cucumber and lemon. As well as various herbal teas. I recently (3 months ago) quit coffee due to my supplier's increase in price. I have never slept better in my life.
I mean, soda is good sometimes but not all the time. Sometimes, I just crave a cold bottle of water. I also drink a lot of juice, specifically orange juice.

That's really healthy @Croconaw. I can see the appeal of soda. Of course I drank it as a kid. However, when I started training/working out, I guess it just didn't do it for me. Like it dehydrates.

Absolutely, can't beat a cold bottle of water!

Last edited:
Same. I've grown out of liking fizzy drinks such as coke or lemonade, the after taste just makes feel gross and I just hate the feeling of too much sugar sticking to my teeth making them feel of rough and furry. I tend to stick to diluted drinks or flavoured water instead or if I fancy something different I'll go for either apple or orange juice but only occasionally as the sugar in those is just as bad as fizzy drinks.

Last edited:
Coca-Cola is nasty. I'm convinced people who drink it have some sort of addiction taste blindness to it and don't know how bad it taste.
My neighbours drink it like water, the amount of coke cans and bottles they put in their recycling box each week is absurd. Yet not one of them is overweight or missing any teeth due to decay from all the sugar they ingest. 😳

My neighbours drink it like water, the amount of coke cans and bottles they put in their recycling box each week is absurd. Yet not one of them is overweight or missing any teeth due to decay from all the sugar they ingest. 😳
That’s absolutely disgusting. I can’t imagine drinking that much soda.

i can’t believe I’m putting this on an unpopular opinions thread but… it’s happening too often. i actually can’t take it anymore. i think it’s because im open about my diagnosis… i get a lot of DMs about this

if you’re socially awkward and/or unsuccessful socially (what many would call a loser) it does NOT automatically mean you are autistic. and if you have a lack of identity, disorders or mental illness are not a substitute. thank you goodbye

also adhd people stop saying you’re basically autistic cuz u aren’t

i can’t believe I’m putting this on an unpopular opinions thread but… it’s happening too often. i actually can’t take it anymore. i think it’s because im open about my diagnosis… i get a lot of DMs about this

if you’re socially awkward and/or unsuccessful socially (what many would call a loser) it does NOT automatically mean you are autistic. and if you have a lack of identity, disorders or mental illness are not a substitute. thank you goodbye

also adhd people stop saying you’re basically autistic cuz u aren’t

this thank you. now i have diagnosed asperger's but yeah far from everyone "awkward" or stuff has this or that. it can very well have to do with your bringing up traumas and stuff as well.

also people (especially celebs of whatever level) who say those conditions are superpowers please put a rake somewhere.

Harry Styles being cast as Eros in Marvel's Eternals is the equivalent of Ed Sheeran's cringeworthy cameo in Game of Thrones

I just find it cringe when people use these terms to describe who they are. I wouldn’t let things like this define me as a person. When people ask who you are, the first words out of their mouth are usually their identity or their disability. Like no, you’re you. You say your name and describe your character. People think being certain things make them special. Yes, the superpower thing is annoying.

I'm saying this as someone who received a late autism diagnosis (late in part due to access barriers and medical gatekeeping) - self diagnosis is valid to me. Obviously not everyone who self diagnoses will actually be autistic, but I think a good amount of people who self diagnose probably are. My official diagnosis came after a self diagnosis, the medical professionals just happened to agree with me. Also who tf are we to say either way whether someone else is autistic or not. I had to jump through hoops as an adult woman to get a diagnosis, and it only happened because I have pretty decent self advocacy skills from studying social work. There are a lot of people who don't have self advocacy skills or lack access to healthcare altogether and if self diagnosis helps them make sense of who they are and the world around them, let them live.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back