• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

The Villager Giveaway Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anabelle is moving in about 4 and a half hours.
ifthe person she is reserved for doesnt answer back does anyone want her???

Looking for:
Beau,Marina,Lolly,Punchy,Pietro, and Francine. PM me if you have one moving soon, willing to pay! Thx!

Anyone want Angus? He's a Cranky bull. He's a great villager~ I'm sad to see no one has him on their dream lists.
87px-Angus.png

Anyone interested in Groucho, Pate or Joey? Annyyyone, duck towns yeye? Trying to get rid of these poor babies and find them homes! They will be leaving sometime this week so please let me know if you want them/to reserve etc!

Last edited:
Anabelle is moving in about 4 and a half hours.
ifthe person she is reserved for doesnt answer back does anyone want her???

I'd be willing to take her since my town lacks a cute peppy villager :) and she's on my sister's dream list.

Diana is thinking of packing up. Since no one officially reserved her, and all those previously interested have not responded to PMs yet I decided to post here since I know she's popular and I'm sure others would be happy to know she's avail. The first person to PM me will get her.

Edit: Diana is officially reserved! Sorry, anyone else who was interested! ;u;

I hate you so much.

still looking for:
Marshal
Julian
Phoebe
Mira

Have for trade:
Keaton (reserved)
Baarbara
Simon

Status