• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

The Villager Meet and Greet Thread

updated list of my villagers!

Tangy
Julian
Sherb
Diana
Cookie
Merengue
Lolly
Erik
Judy
Rudy

My villagers in case anyone wants to meet any of them (seems a little unlikely!):

Starter houses only:

Bam
Reneigh
Aurora
Egbert
Pompom

Normal houses:

Pecan
Portia
Olive
Murphy
Ozzie

I have these villagers, if anyone would like to meet them:

-Stinky
-Canberra
-Poppy
-Beardo
-Cyrano
-Gayle
-Merry
-Antonio
-Ketchup
-Hornsby

Meeting ANY frog villager would be a dream (especially Jeremiah or Henry)
Post automatically merged:

Does anyone have Ketchup? I’d love to meet her! I’m planning to recruit her as my peppy 💕
I know Im late to this thread, but I have Ketchup! If you dont already have her/met her, you can come see her on my island :)

Last edited:
Does anyone have Kidd? :) I would love to meet him, since I am considering him as a smug villager!

You can see the villagers I have in my signature, you're always welcome to meet them:)

Here's my villagers:
Sally
Static
Sylvana
Hazel
Poppy
Marshal
Genji
Bonbon
Francine
Claude (He was my starter lazy, so he's not in his real room)

Please excuse the mess, I'm trying to work on my town :-;
Everyone is on one side of the town, the other side is closed off.

I have Claude, if you're looking for him.

Do you still have Sylvana and Poppy? :)

What an awesome idea!!!!
IMG_20200510_101128.jpg

Id love to meet any of these villagers! ♥ I love shopping for clothes and furniture too so I'd be happy if I could visit your shops too ^_^ I really love villagers with unique expressions so I'm leaning towards having groucho, merry and pudge. if anyone has them I'd love to meet them and get a feel for them! Send me your wishlist if you have them hehe

As for me: All my villagers are in my signature! You‘re free to meet them if you’re interested :)
A bit late on the reply here but I have Merry! You can visit her if you want!

I am still looking to visit Jeremiah, Wade and Murphy. :)

My villagers: Sherb, Dom, Raymond, Reneigh, Cole, Chrissy, Vesta, Wolfgang, Pietro and Vivian.
Just DM me if you'd like to visit.

Right now I have:
Sheldon
Bob
Blaire
Julian
Fuchsia
Avery
Phil
Marcie
Peanut

I would really like to meet Hopkins, Pashmina, Cherry and Kevin!

A bit late on the reply here but I have Merry! You can visit her if you want!
AHHHH THANK YOU SO MUCH!! I actually ended up getting Bluebear and loving her so my peppy curiousity is filled. I appreciate your offer though aHHH YOU’RE SUPER SWEET TY 💖

AHHHH THANK YOU SO MUCH!! I actually ended up getting Bluebear and loving her so my peppy curiousity is filled. I appreciate your offer though aHHH YOU’RE SUPER SWEET TY 💖
Yw! just glad you could get your peppy!

Hi! I'd like to meet Fauna and Diana because I'm considering to move one of them on to my island! (I just don't know who yet, xD.) My villagers are listed in my signature if you'd like to meet them as well. ^-^

I would love to visit anyone who has any of these villagers:

Coco
Chrissy
Stitches
Maple
Mira
Goldie
Gala
O’hare
Static
Zucker
Tiffany
Daisy
Bonbon
Lily
Jaques
Fuchsia

I'd prefer to come when they are inside their house.

Also all of my current villagers are in my signature if anyone would like to visit them :D

Coco
Chrissy
Stitches
Maple
Mira
Goldie
Gala
O’hare
Static
Zucker
Tiffany
Daisy
Bonbon
Lily
Jaques
Fuchsia

Also all of my current villagers are in my signature if anyone would like to visit them :D
Omgosh! Howww do I make an adorable signature like this??

A wonderful idea!

I currently have Static, Cyd, Audie, Judy, Raymond, Ankha, Bam, Reneigh, Chevre and Sherb! If you wanna visit feel free to let me know, and you can also shop or get fruits too. :)

I'd love to visit anybody that has Rolf, Bianca, Beau, Coco or Willow. :)

Wowwww lots of people want to seeee Rolf and Coco, makesss me sooo happy!!
A wonderful idea!

I currently have Static, Cyd, Audie, Judy, Raymond, Ankha, Bam, Reneigh, Chevre and Sherb! If you7 wanna visit feel free to let me know, and you can also shop or get fruits too. :)

I'd love to visit anybody that has Rolf, Bianca, Beau, Coco or Willow. :)
I have both Rolf and Coco 😁 They are such sweeeeties, love them both!!!!

Coco
Chrissy
Stitches
Maple
Mira
Goldie
Gala
O’hare
Static
Zucker
Tiffany
Daisy
Bonbon
Lily
Jaques
Fuchsia

Coco cutie is hereee, you can come over when she is in her house ❤

Still looking to visit Rolf : D
If you still loooking now, he is hereee 😁
Does anyone have Coco, Ruby, Bruce, Wolfgang, Roald, Lolly, Rosie, Rudy or Mitzi? ^^ I have Merry, Sherb, Marshal, Nan, Muffy, Diana, Jacques, Tybalt, Gladys and Pietro.
Can visit my Coco if you are still looking ❤

These are alll my cutiessss!! Mad props to anyone who wants to visit Snake, unfortunately he is in his starter house :') Those that have their proper house are Coco, Genji, Rolf, Agnes, Victoria and Rudy!!!

Attachments

• 20200613_113412.jpg
    20200613_113412.jpg
    466.8 KB · Views: 3
Last edited:
Back