The Winning 'Spell'ectibles of The Bell Tree Spooktacular!

Status
Not open for further replies.
well that was fun. As in fun, the regular war zone. Not to be rude, but please stop complaining, there's going to be a huge restock tomorrow. Then we can all be happy

ARE U KIDDING ME I PURCHASED CUPCAKE AND PUT IN KART AND NO COLLECTIBLE IN IT! That Means I Was To Late I Wish Someone Could Buy It For Me :'( Atleast Re Stock Tommorow :D

Last edited:
i thought i purchased because suddenly i got transferred to my inventory but nothing came? why glitch why

- - - Post Merge - - -

well that was fun. As in fun, the regular war zone. Not to be rude, but please stop complaining, there's going to be a huge restock tomorrow. Then we can all be happy

not to be rude, but there are people out there who trick or treat and are gonna be with family so there's reason why people can complain tbh

First lot I got 2 voodoo in checkout, but nothing in purchase. Second I got one voodoo doll and kept it.

ARE U KIDDING ME I PURCHASED CUPCAKE AND PUT IN KART AND NO COLLECTIBLE IN IT! That Means I Was To Late I Wish Someone Could Buy It For Me :'( Atleast Re Stock Tommorow :D

Happened to me to the first time, that sucks ;-; I've just sent you one of mine!

I managed to grab a candle and doll, these are so cute :). I really wanted a cupcake though, hopefully I'll catch a restock tomorrow.

<--- A friend snagged one for me. *wipes a tear from my eye*

How do you know it will be a "huge" restock? I didn't see anything about numbers.

<--- A friend snagged one for me. *wipes a tear from my eye*

How do you know it will be a "huge" restock? I didn't see anything about numbers.

well, the restock notice said there will be more on Halloween
and there hasnt been a 'big' or 'major' restock yet so hopefully its coming soon

I just missed the restock by a second, like literally. I was on but my parents were yelling at me to come to dinner even though I said it would be like ten seconds, I'm so annoyed like FFS why can't you guys wait a few seconds?? Like they're not just collectibles to me, I like them because I know people put in their time and effort to create it, and while it's not a big fancy piece of art, it's still art and they're creative ideas. As an artist I really appreciate that kind of stuff, my parents obviously don't understand though. I just hope I can catch the restock on Halloween. >.<

I think the countdown clock is actually detrimental for the people who don't have the full set yet. Those with multiples are, on average one would think, less likely to lurk for unannounced re-stocks at the risk of completely wasting their time, than are those who still need the complete set.

I was told that when there's a lag (after an item is in your cart), you shouldn't hit the refresh button. I think that was my mistake.

same here- i got a doll into my cart, got it into checkout, then i got "loading" for 7 minutes, 7 minutes! before finally got a "not responding error." no doll in my inventory of course. i guess i should have just closed right away and re-entered the shop for the 2d wave. but i thought it was like posts that lag and dont show, but have still made it into the database...

I was told that when there's a lag (after an item is in your cart), you shouldn't hit the refresh button. I think that was my mistake.

When I was at the checkout screen, I refreshed and still got all my items. (As shown in my inventory right now.)

I think the countdown clock is actually detrimental for the people who don't have the full set yet. Those with multiples are, on average one would think, less likely to lurk for unannounced re-stocks at the risk of completely wasting their time, than are those who still need the complete set.

Yeah, the lag was really horrific though. The only reason I walked away with the candles was because they were leftover and they were literally all that was left, and even then I only got a few. I think the cupcakes and voodoo dolls are gonna probably sell out again tomorrow, both in the shop and the marketplace. I think there's too much demand and not enough stock :/

Yeah, the lag was really horrific though. The only reason I walked away with the candles was because they were leftover and they were literally all that was left, and even then I only got a few. I think the cupcakes and voodoo dolls are gonna probably sell out again tomorrow, both in the shop and the marketplace. I think there's too much demand and not enough stock :/

like amiibos ayeee

When I was at the checkout screen, I refreshed and still got all my items. (As shown in my inventory right now.)

dammit i shoulda refreshed insteada sitting there watching a "waiting on belltree" spinny thingy... :mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back