• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

The Wishing Star (Crews 1 & 2)

There’s been so some talk about this in the crew quarters, so I just want to clarify something here: the Winner milestone will go to the Crew representative with the most Star Dust at the end of the window — not the first to reach 3000.

There’s been so some talk about this in the crew quarters, so I just want to clarify something here: the Winner milestone will go to the Crew representative with the most Star Dust at the end of the window — not the first to reach 3000.
I kinda figured that from the beginning. I may not have appeared in every event where you donate to vote, but I remembered the first time we did this.

You can wait until the wishing window is over 😁

😅

Good one...

So I have dust....not from the event, I assume we all got some starting dust? anyway, can I donate it to Dr. Shrunk at any time or only during the wishing window?

During the wishing window. It goes away after the window closes.

GET CRUNK WITH DR SHRUNK! I'd be so happy if he was our rep so I can do the shrunk funk shuffle for him :3
Definitely gotta do the shuffle when we win!!🎊🎉
Post automatically merged:

If Dr. Shrunk wins, maybe one of his best jokes can be his winner acceptance speech.

Last edited:
Back