• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

The Wishing Well Plaza

PKMNMasterSamus said:
:eek:, all I do is throw some pictures in a paint document and put some words *looks at sig that took 2 minutes to make

:p

:p :p*
ya that sig is easy.

@Smart:thats okay I wasn't good at making sigs a long time ago.Now look at me I got better.

Ahhh the only sigs I make are with paint but considering that they aren't half bad.
sporge27foxsig.png

Sporgesigorig.bmp

Smart_Tech_Dragon_15 said:
Did anyone get off of school today? Other than Wolf, I mean.

I just got home.

:D I had to walk a few blocks because my bus was taking the long way. Its hard to walk with all these chunks of ice on the ground..... its cold. >_<

Fossil said:
Smart_Tech_Dragon_15 said:
Did anyone get off of school today? Other than Wolf, I mean.

I just got home.

:D I had to walk a few blocks because my bus was taking the long way. Its hard to walk with all these chunks of ice on the ground..... its cold. >_<
Califronia is always summer sometimes.

I went to a K-8 school from 5th to 7th grade. >__> I never had classes with anyone not in 5-8, though.

PKMNMasterSamus said:
My school is 5th to 8th...we didn't get off of school today.

My team lost a basketball game like 30 - 9...i scored 6

:D
for some reason in B-ball I can't shoot from close and from the 3 pointer and farther I make hoops :wacko:

Back