• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

The Wishing Well Plaza

My school starts at 8:15 and ends at 3:00. So yea I'm on when I am done getting ready for school.

tomNook said:
Blathers said:
And when does school end for you?
My school starts at 9:30 and ends at 11:00

:p
:|

*hears call of no homework, barely any schoolwork, etc*

My school starts at whenever I get up, and ends whenever I get my stuff done, so I usually do like 3 hours... But that's because it's 1 on 1.

:)

coughbulisspoiledcough Lucky

I have to get up at 6:30 in the morning :| school starts at like 7:25 :| Then school ends at 2:12
>_>

ZELDAFREAK104 said:

I have to get up at 6:30 in the morning :| Then school ends at 2:12
>_>
Homeschooling is not being spoiled. I do more at home than you guys do at school, even if I spend less time.

I do alot at school like Gym takes alot out of me because I run around alot in it but still fun I guess.

Bulerias said:
ZELDAFREAK104 said:

>_>
Homeschooling is not being spoiled. I do more at home than you guys do at school, even if I spend less time.
I was joking

:p but you have to put up with a lot less mean teachers, dumb annoying kids, beeing hungry for 2 hours and then when you finaly get into the lunch line, all the food is gone (that happened to me once >_<)
yeah some teachers are just... really really... annoying. This is what my LA teacher said yesterday "uh oh a green pen is missing, 1 pen. we have to find that. Your not going to lunch untill we find that pen." >_<

ZELDAFREAK104 said:
Bulerias said:
ZELDAFREAK104 said:

>_>
I was joking

:p but you have to put up with a lot less mean teachers, dumb annoying kids, beeing hungry for 2 hours and then when you finaly get into the lunch line, all the food is gone (that happened to me once >_<)
yeah some teachers are just... really really... annoying. This is what my LA teacher said yesterday "uh oh a green pen is missing, 1 pen. we have to find that. Your not going to lunch untill we find that pen." >_<
In contrast to me, where I get along with practically everyone, have good, even funny teachers, and always, always, get to the lunch line and get served food fresh from the oven.

Smart_Tech_Dragon_15 said:
ZELDAFREAK104 said:
Bulerias said:
ZELDAFREAK104 said:

>_>
I was joking

In contrast to me, where I get along with practically everyone, have good, even funny teachers, and always, always, get to the lunch line and get served food fresh from the oven.

Same here.

I have the best teachers ever. They are all funny except my Spanish teacher.

Bulerias said:
I have the MOST AWESOME teacher. Nobody can beat him.

Me. >:p
Oh, you do self-tutoring?
Why not? I have a book with a day-by-day breakdown of what I need to do for the whole school year. If I have any questions, which I rarely have since I almost always understand the material, I just ask either my dad or mom. 0_O

Bulerias said:
Bulerias said:
I have the MOST AWESOME teacher. Nobody can beat him.

Me. >:p
Oh, you do self-tutoring?
Why not? I have a book with a day-by-day breakdown of what I need to do for the whole school year. If I have any questions, which I rarely have since I almost always understand the material, I just ask either my dad or mom. 0_O
Oh, okay. Well, I thought you would have a tutor come in or have one of your parents teach you. I don't know a lot about homeschooling, in case you didn't already know.

ZELDAFREAK104 said:
Bulerias said:
ZELDAFREAK104 said:

>_>
I was joking

well the lunch thing, each of out tables have a little colored dot,
blue, red, yellow, or green.
And you go by that color for when you can get food.
Like today, the order was
yellow
Blue
Red
Green
Tommorow it will be
blue
red
green
yellow
So when red is last (i'm in red) There is almost no food left