• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

The Wishing Well Plaza

Ahem google des not know all nor can it do all.
A quote to the best I can of my teacher on the subject of google.
"All you kids seem to think google is a super hero or something that can leap buildings in a single buond but it can't"

It was something like that. Either way I found it funny.

SPORGE27 said:
Ahem google des not know all nor can it do all.
A quote to the best I can of my teacher on the subject of google.
"All you kids seem to think google is a super hero or something that can leap buildings in a single buond but it can't"

It was something like that. Either way I found it funny.
Really, Google doesn't really know anything, but the Internet is a receptacle of most knowledge you'd ever want to know (and some you wouldn't) and Google is the best way of searching for this knowledge.

Cup Of Noodles said:
Can some one show me a site with AC renders?
AXA and ACC both have them. Animal-crossing.com did. Nintendo.com's site for ACWW has some large ones.

Food can't be Fossilizied. Thats awkward. I'm starting to think Fossil is going to be a bad name for me, because I'm loosing intrest in the subject of fossils.

Fossil said:
Food can't be Fossilizied. Thats awkward. I'm starting to think Fossil is going to be a bad name for me, because I'm loosing intrest in the subject of fossils.

:huh: a third sn change.
I was used to be called Fox619 and some members remember me by that

:)

Whenever you don't have school one day or ur sick, TBT is sooo boring, but one day when I was sick, so was Zeldafreak, so it wasn't so boring

:p

PKMNMasterSamus said:
Whenever you don't have school one day or ur sick, TBT is sooo boring, but one day when I was sick, so was Zeldafreak, so it wasn't so boring

:p
ya,I might be bored unless someone else doesn't have school.

I have this Friday off and the Monday after. On Valentine's Day, the entire German classes are going to some German restaurant.

Back