• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

The Wishing Well - THE END!

mycuhSq.png

Ah yes, very good.

I’m going to split my dust evenly between the two unless there’s a larger strategy we want to employ to get certain prizes??
I think the tickets are the most important rewards to most people. So we want to make sure we get Farley to 1800 and Serena 800, and then we can get Serena to 1800 if we have enough leftover

So if we hit a particular milestone for a character, do we get all the earlier milestone prizes for that character too?

Please tell me I'm not the only person who's mind wondered if we would only get the particular prize for the particular milestone we were at... (Like if we want to prioritize tickets, should we only give Serena 800 fairy dust and not more? Or is it going to be ok to get her to that last milestone?)
I'm probably over thinking this . . . :oops:

So if we hit a particular milestone for a character, do we get all the earlier milestone prizes for that character too?

Please tell me I'm not the only person who's mind wondered if we would only get the particular prize for the particular milestone we were at... (Like if we want to prioritize tickets, should we only give Serena 800 fairy dust and not more? Or is it going to be ok to get her to that last milestone?)
I'm probably over thinking this . . . :oops:

Not to worry, the prizes are cumulative! :)

This is the first time I've encountered this type of event. Very interesting. I like the fact that this encourages participation and community engagement. Pretty nice!

Anyway, priority should be given to Farley, since the ticket milestone has been reached for Serena.

Just donated half of mine to Farley and the other half to Serena. Also, does anyone else miss seeing Serena in AC? She’s so darn cute… 🥺

I honestly don’t know who to donate to but Serena is bae 💜

"Never Forget" LMAO

Anyways I ADORE the idea of this event! I was wondering what Fairy Dust was when I saw it pop up earlier, and how some people had SO MUCH compared to others! It's a really cool idea, encouraging more activity than just posting your submissions!

Back