• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

The Wishing Well - THE END!

I'm looking thru the event entries, thinking ooh that's really nice! But then thinking- I'll have to come through and like all these when the blessing window is open to get that fairy dust...😅

😇 Current Blessing Window 😇

The second Blessing Window has begun on Thursday, August 18th at 3PM Fair Time and will end on Saturday, August 20th at 3PM Fair Time. Times are approximate.

The following prizes are available to the community during this Blessing Window if the matching milestones are met for Farley or Serena:

MilestoneFarleySerena
6003 Bells3 Bells
12005 Bells5 Bells
18007 Bells7 Bells
240010 Bells10 Bells
300013 Bells13 Bells
36001 TicketGreenwood Glow Backdrop

The Greenwood Glow Backdrop is a special post sidebar backdrop item that will be released for free to enjoy during The Bell Tree Fair if our community contributes 3600 Fairy Dust to Serena!

backdrop-greenwood-glow-d.png
backdrop-greenwood-glow-n.png

I'm so glad I remembered the second Blessing Window opened today. Now I can participate!

This round feels like a ploy to get the community to give more love to Farley than Serena 🤔

On the last window they'll both have enough fairy dust to fill a swimming pool with

I just realized I completely forgot to claim the rewards even though I donated some dust, too bad.

Back