• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

The Woods Expedition 3 Has Ended!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Um it's 10:01 where is the post???? I stayed up for this how could you keep me waiting one extra SECOND. Do you know how much work I have to do tomorrow morning and some of us have FAMILIES. TBT UNFAIR!!!

/s

Okay I am going to VENT, it makes me angry to have a new raffle put up and never even get it drawn on time. SOME OF US HAVE REAL jobs and families that we have to take care of and then to see people not bothering to draw winners when they should. Some of us also like helping others on here and do NICE TIMELY things, Laziness is not NICE.

(ps, I'm joking, here. idm about waiting for something I don't even need to be on for)

How many winners will there be again, five?

If toadsworhty doesn't win one then like,
Wut

Last edited:
I don't think a post this important needs a long intro, do you? The five winners of the coveted doll bundles Weird Dolls are...

1. ipecac
2. hestu
3. Lavamaize
4. p e p p e r
5. BiggestFanofACCF

Congratulations, guys! Please PM me if you want the dolls in a specific order, though if I don't hear from you by tomorrow afternoonish I'll just surprise you. Also, this should go without saying, but any badgering or hounding of the winners to sell their collectibles isn't cool and won't be tolerated. Asking is one thing, harassment is quite another.

I hope you all enjoyed the event and had a wonderful Halloween!

Congrats to Ipecac, hestu, Lavamaize, p e p p e r and BiggestFanofACCF! How does it feel to have such status?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back