• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

The Woods Expedition 3 Has Ended!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got 1 hour and 42 minutes as of this post. ;)

Ah I see, thanks for the information! Just got back from work and thought the restock comments were about the raffle.

Speaking of restock, are strange dolls less rare now? Around 30 in circulation and the most the people who wanted one now have one.

Ah I see, thanks for the information! Just got back from work and thought the restock comments were about the raffle.

Speaking of restock, are strange dolls less rare now? Around 30 in circulation and the most the people who wanted one now have one.

30 is still quite rare and we also have to consider the future demand of it as well like members returning and joining for the new game. :)

An OP halloween lineup would be a row of candies in rainbow formation and a row of 6 rainbow strange dolls

Um it's 10:01 where is the post???? I stayed up for this how could you keep me waiting one extra SECOND. Do you know how much work I have to do tomorrow morning and some of us have FAMILIES. TBT UNFAIR!!!

/s

Um it's 10:01 where is the post???? I stayed up for this how could you keep me waiting one extra SECOND. Do you know how much work I have to do tomorrow morning and some of us have FAMILIES. TBT UNFAIR!!!

/s

No need to start a riot my friend, I bet they are working on it as we speak. :p

Last edited:
Throwing names into a spreadsheet as we speak!

Announcement in... maybe 10-15 minutes? THANKS FOR YOUR UNDYING PATIENCE!

:blush:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back