• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Clothing #TheDress - AS SEEN ON TUMBLR - NOW WITH WHITE & GOLD

SodaDog

~the millennium is now~
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Switch
2898-6073-7400
Cake
September Birthstone (Sapphire)
20 Envelopes
ど
う
森
5 Envelopes
Cake
Mailbox
#TheDress
CKIvwTw.png

*as seen on Tumblr*
I decided to remake the wedding dress that trended all over the internet for the colour debate. If this gets enough hits, I might make a White & Gold design.
Enjoy!
Black & Blue

uPMDHCU.jpg
3PwtlGX.jpg
ZBtexgh.jpg

eKskVff.jpg

White & Gold
iKNtCIc.jpg

PyFt6HC.jpg

7RHa7HD.jpg

TUcso98.jpg

Last edited:
AHAHAHA omg.

that's great. I think the dress nonsense is incredibly stupid and nothing to fuss over, but this is pretty great. :y

AHAHAHA omg.

that's great. I think the dress nonsense is incredibly stupid and nothing to fuss over, but this is pretty great. :y

lol same

the dress debacle has been mind-numbingly ridiculous but this dress is pretty darn cute tbh. think I might have to just "forget" the idea that spawned it and wear it around town regardless :p you did a really good job with this OP, it's pretty when it's flared out at the bottom like that.

Really cute congrats!

I swear this dress is tearing my family apart xD
my dad and brother say it's black and blue and me
and my mom say it's white and gold.

Really cute congrats!

I swear this dress is tearing my family apart xD
my dad and brother say it's black and blue and me
and my mom say it's white and gold.

same, me and my sister say its blue and black (which it is)

and my nan and dad saw its golden and white and where like what?!

How cute! My eyes are broken. If I open a picture of the dress, it's white and gold. If I leave it open, walk around, then look at it again, it's black and blue. But while I look at it--ohhh, and it's slowly turning white and gold again. To be honest, I don't care what the original color is, the white and gold is just prettier.

This is lovely! I'm not sure my mayor could use it, but I'll definitely pass it on to a couple ACNL playing friends who got involved in the debate.

I personally saw blue and dark brown black, as did my boyfriend. I think the best thing to come of this is probably that the company who sells the dress is going to be selling a version that actually is white and gold; I agree that it looks better.

LOL!

I had not seen this thread so far, I see white or blue, depending on the day, thanks by sharing c:

Back