• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Things that need to be fixed.

JabuJabule

Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Island
Petalwood
Mother's Day Carnation
White Pansy
Obviously things like Animal Tracks need to be fixed.

But I was thinking of things like not being able to plant Pine trees on the lower acres. I thought this was stupid.

What else needs to be fixed?

Animal Tracks - nbd

pine trees in lower town, yes

glitches, ie if they have a glitch release a patch to fix it

Animal Tracks is neither here nor there. Though I would like it to be reworked to be more reasonable.

The pine tree issue should be nonexistent in this game because there is no "lower" section of town except the beach now.

Animal tracks aren't the end of the world, if you can control them to areas that you want them in. They're really good for making paths because they look more natural than designs. Also, I like the pine trees in only the upper half. It made it more interesting and rare, plus I loved having the upper half of my town be just pine trees. It wouldn't be as unique if they could grow anywhere. Sorry to disagree with you so much. :rolleyes:

What I hated were the dead spots for trees. I would find the perfect spot for a tree, but realize that it wasn't able to grow there. I understand it right next to buildings, but I hated how random spots in the middle of your town were impossible to plant trees on. This was especially annoying when I would plant a huge orchard, then have one tree, or even a whole row, not grow because of dead spots.
That's all I can think of now. Most problems I have are only additions or subtractions.

Last edited:
You are suppose to be able to choose where things go in the town.
Though that might only apply to buildings and decorations.
Not sure if trees, flowers and bushes will be decoration placement things or not.
They might just be normal in the game like they were in all Animal Crossing games.

Now that I think about it, it would be nice to choose your actual town. Sure you can choose where buildings are, but you should see a town map before you settle in your town. That way you would be getting a perfect town and not a random one that you were given.

I've been wishing for that sort of thing since the first AC, Keenan.
hopefully I won't get in trouble for mentioning it, but I had used to use an editor on my computer to make my own custom town map and import it into the game via homebrew software and an SD card. I don't see why you shouldn't be able to have something like that, but again, it's AC and some things are more likely to never change.

^ lol homebrew sounds like a beer thing any way on topic they need to fix the balloon presents it was a rip off when it would fall in the river and be gone you should be able to fish it out with the rod.

I think choosing your own town would actually be really nice

I hated having a sick neighbour. Sure you'd get a present for helping them but if you didn't they would just sulk for days in their house and miracuously become well during holidays/events. -_-

4240826.jpg

:p

Yes!! I mean, not being able to put a goldfish on the table... really

------

to add to this, i think it makes sense not to have all species allowed to be places on tables. at least the logical ones

Last edited:
Sorry, when I saw it it was before you edited it. You bust me for it so I had to get you back.

On topic, I keep a lot of fish so I would like to put them back on the table as well.

I generally sell my fish, but I like keeping a goldfish on the table.

LOL NOPE CANT DO THAT IN CITY FOLK

Back