• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Things that need to be fixed.

I sale most my fish. But I'm used to filling rooms with fish and a few bugs.
Jelly fish
Gold fish
Clown
Star
Fossil fish
Sharks
I wish I could put a few fish that would get along and small in real like, to be thrown in one double tank.

I got annoyed when I couldn't put stuff on the mantle of the fire place in City Folk :/ Some people like animal tracks and some don't. I think this issue could be resolved by giving the player the option to enable it or disable it. I personally don't like it because I never wanted to make paths anyway and I walked all over town watering my hybrids, so the grass was getting worn away everywhere.

The only other thing that I can think of that needs fixing is dialogue. The villagers need more lines. I rather enjoy talking to the villagers, at least I did until they started repeating themselves all the time. Oh, one more thing! The UFO. The freakin' UFO. Sure, Gulliver was too easy to get furniture from in the original, but the UFO in City Folk was way too hard. I don't think in all my months of playing I saw it even once. If they're going to do the UFO thing, at least make it so that it actually appears sometimes. I read online that it usually makes a weekly appearance, but it didn't seem like it.

I got annoyed when I couldn't put stuff on the mantle of the fire place in City Folk :/

The only other thing that I can think of that needs fixing is dialogue. The villagers need more lines. I rather enjoy talking to the villagers, at least I did until they started repeating themselves all the time. Oh, one more thing! The UFO. The freakin' UFO. Sure, Gulliver was too easy to get furniture from in the original, but the UFO in City Folk was way too hard. I don't think in all my months of playing I saw it even once. If they're going to do the UFO thing, at least make it so that it actually appears sometimes. I read online that it usually makes a weekly appearance, but it didn't seem like it.

Yes, not being able to put stuff on the mantle was so annoying.
fixed dialogue has been confirmed :D
AND YES THE EFFING UFO

i only saw it once, when i was in someone elses town, and that was in the first few weeks that CF had came out, i never saw it since..

I got annoyed when I couldn't put stuff on the mantle of the fire place in City Folk :/ Some people like animal tracks and some don't. I think this issue could be resolved by giving the player the option to enable it or disable it. I personally don't like it because I never wanted to make paths anyway and I walked all over town watering my hybrids, so the grass was getting worn away everywhere.

I agree. I hated that you couldn't put items on certain things. I really wanted to have a fireplace with my trophies on top, but of course you couldn't put them there. I'd like to see that changed.
I'd also like to see different drawers be able to hold a different set of items, not every drawer in your home containing the same stuff. Ex. One drawer for clothes, one for items, etc (You could choose the contents, but that's how I would do it.)

Just organise your drawers.

I think separate drawers for different stuff is dumb

I never once seen the UFO in City Folk... :/
I'd like to have the option to enable/disable it. Someone on here (forgot which thread...) made a good suggestion :)

:O
I thought I'd wrote about the Animal Tracks!
Oops, sorry for being unclear, I meant enable/disable the animal tracks..
Although I must admit I laughed when I read your post then looked back at mine :')

yes i thought you meant disable the UFO haha. was rather funny.

but yeah, with animal tracks, i'm pretty sure if they gave an option, 90-95% of people wouldn't want it, even if they like it.

I love animal tracks, but i'd disable them if we had an option

but yeah, with animal tracks, i'm pretty sure if they gave an option, 90-95% of people wouldn't want it, even if they like it.

I love animal tracks, but i'd disable them if we had an option

Why would someone disable it if they liked it? :confused:

Why would someone disable it if they liked it? :confused:

Because they prefer to not have it available even though they like the idea? xD

I think it would be cool if you could push chairs so that the cushion part of it was under the table. I always thought you could as long as the arms of the chair didn't collide with the table. It's already been mentioned but more dialogue too.

Just organise your drawers.

I think separate drawers for different stuff is dumb
I do, but I don't like so many slots. It gets tedious to go through all of them to find one specific item.
Also, your opinions are pretty harsh. Feel free to disagree, but don't make me feel stupid.

Because they prefer to not have it available even though they like the idea? xD
this

I do, but I don't like so many slots. It gets tedious to go through all of them to find one specific item.
Also, your opinions are pretty harsh. Feel free to disagree, but don't make me feel stupid.
Okay, put it this way.

You fill up your furniture department, and you want to store more but you can't, because it's full. And your clothing/misc departments are near empty...

That'd piss alot of people off

Last edited:
Okay, put it this way.
You fill up your furniture department, and you want to store more but you can't, because it's full. And your clothing/misc departments are near empty...QUOTE]
I can see that, but I was picturing just separate drawers, not specific ones. You can put anything you want in them, but each holds different items. ie. All of them could hold clothes, but they would all hold different clothes.
That's piss alot of people off
Also, nice grammar. :rolleyes:

yeah, you're not getting my point

Also, nice knowledge of the quote button. :rolleyes:
ohya.png

Even though people like it, they might still not want it since the offers there to not have it.
Although people might actually want to have the animal tracks...

It's more or less because if everyone has AT, then the people who know how to use AT can use it on their town to make it look good.
where as if there's an option for AT then obv no one's gonna want them, because they can't be bothered to make the paths when they can just disable it

Yeah thats probably about right...
I just don't like them, because I don't really get how you use them.. I just like running mad everywhere :')

Back