• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Things that need to be fixed.

Even though people like it, they might still not want it since the offers there to not have it.
Although people might actually want to have the animal tracks...
Animal tracks are good for making set paths, but they get annoying if they get out of hand and in places you don't want them.

Animal tracks are good for making set paths, but they get annoying if they get out of hand and in places you don't want them.

as soon as i made my path, its not that hard, just run on the path, unless you need to, get off - but walk.

but yes, they get annoying if they get out of hand

as soon as i made my path, its not that hard, just run on the path, unless you need to, get off - but walk.

but yes, they get annoying if they get out of hand
It really gets annoying, because once they're there, they're really difficult to get rid of.

Not really, i spent a few hours one day i got bored restoring my grass - it took about 3 hours to get is fixed, that's when i made the path because i decided i didnt want to have the whole 'desert island' happen again.

It's a stretch but I've always thought having a small backyard attached to your house where you could put furniture outside would be cool (pool, barbecue, gnomes, etc.) And back to the separate drawers thing, The GC version had something similar to this. Each drawer could hold four items. I personally liked it. 4 isn't enough though, it should hold a lot more than that. I don't really like the drawers sharing everything. Organized or not, it's annoying sifting through all the slots trying to find what I want. Plus I always run out of space in them

the backyard just wouldn't work.

I think turning the back room into that is your best shot at it

It's a stretch but I've always thought having a small backyard attached to your house where you could put furniture outside would be cool (pool, barbecue, gnomes, etc.) And back to the separate drawers thing, The GC version had something similar to this. Each drawer could hold four items. I personally liked it. 4 isn't enough though, it should hold a lot more than that. I don't really like the drawers sharing everything. Organized or not, it's annoying sifting through all the slots trying to find what I want. Plus I always run out of space in them

Nope, I don't like this idea sorry.
I think it was discussed a while back and not many prople seemed to be fans of the idea.
Besides if you've seen the trailers etc you'll see that there is clearly not a garden.
Like Bidoof said you could just make the back room of your house into a garden :)

I would like there to be more things to do at night, because all there is is the museum, which is fun to catch night creatures for, but maybe some kind of night attraction in the city that stays open for a long while? Like maybe a kind of up scale beverage bar like the cafe. Or a gamers lounge! With mini games you can play with the DS controllers... Although that's really far fetched. Just an idea!

I like Animal Tracks.

Makes it more necessary for people to take care of their towns, and adds another (fun, imo) element to the game. I hope they don't remove it for AC:3DS.

I would like there to be more things to do at night, because all there is is the museum, which is fun to catch night creatures for, but maybe some kind of night attraction in the city that stays open for a long while? Like maybe a kind of up scale beverage bar like the cafe. Or a gamers lounge! With mini games you can play with the DS controllers... Although that's really far fetched. Just an idea!

this is a good idea

@sam: yes i agree

Back