• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Things that they should have in AC3DS

I'd be okay with 20.

but I'm fine with 15 too. I think it's a fair amount of space.

me too lol
yeah it can be a pain sometimes when im fishing a lot or at night when nooks was closed (especially in the summer, since i love catching bugs too and theres tons of them at night in the summer XD )

I think we are going to get more space to carry things around. We haven't seen the touch screen yet and I hope we get some options to 'design' the inventar... Like different frames etc. We were able to change the background which I discovered like 1 year after playing almost every day :D
EDIT
Oh, and I'd like to have more space for designs! I think they are just 8 in WW and it was always insufficient, at least for me. I was making like Zelda, Mario, Adidas, Apple etc. I loved making designs! And I hope this time, with more graphic power, the design thing is more colloidal (is that the word?). Meaning that the little pixels are even smaller this time so we can put more details into it. And I hope there are Chucks in the game :3

Last edited:
I would like more space for designs as well. Eight isn't enough for people who really like to create designs and keep them all.

Actually there is room for 16 designs considering you could carry 8 with you and display 8 at the ables sisters.

But you have to constantly switch them out if you want to use them for something else, then you risk the chance of all of your villagers wearing your design. lol

1, on a random day, a random animal (e.x, mitzi,) will be walking in your town and when you talk to them they will say that they are hobos and will ask you for spare change and if you give them 200 bells, they will give you a forigen fruit in return, works better than letters or wifi. 2, if you hit a villager with a net 10 times, the villager will be in a hospital and bring them flowers or chocolate or whatever.

I kept 6 tools with me at all times, which was actually good since I could shake 3 fruit trees sell the fruit, then shake some more, it actually was a good process for me.

I'd be okay with 20.

but I'm fine with 15 too. I think it's a fair amount of space.

i'm on this too, dont like the tool belt/kit idea though.
hmm, more pattern space could be fine but idc if they do it or not

I'd really like more pattern space than anything.

especially now that we'll have more clothing options than just hats and shirts.

I'm loving all the new features and many of my wishes came true
but there is some more that won't be in the 3ds-game or isn't confirmed yet
1. More weather options like temperature, wind, fog (fog basking beetle), sandstorms etc.
2. A cave in the town where you can find mineralstone and stuff like that that you can spend for the museum. its like the underground from pokemon diamond/pearl

Dunno if anyone in the next 101 pages have mentioned this, but microphone to chat to friends.

I'm loving all the new features and many of my wishes came true
but there is some more that won't be in the 3ds-game or isn't confirmed yet
1. More weather options like temperature, wind, fog (fog basking beetle), sandstorms etc.
2. A cave in the town where you can find mineralstone and stuff like that that you can spend for the museum. its like the underground from pokemon diamond/pearl

I really want new weather options, there needs to be a few more, hopefully they fixed this up

As for the cave, I know I wanted it a awhile ago but now i really dont mind if we get it or not

More weather would be nice, as we've discussed multiple times before.

I dunno about sandstorms though.. that kinda thing needs.. well, sand.. and from what I can tell all of the villages are covered in grass. lol

Fog though, yes. I would love for fog to roll in really early in the morning and stick around on rainy days. Windy as well, without rain.

More weather would be nice, as we've discussed multiple times before.

I dunno about sandstorms though.. that kinda thing needs.. well, sand.. and from what I can tell all of the villages are covered in grass. lol

Fog though, yes. I would love for fog to roll in really early in the morning and stick around on rainy days. Windy as well, without rain.

yeah, defs not sandstorms.

I like fog, and i'm thinkin' hail would be nice, too.

Hail would be interesting. Getting hit by it isn't very fun, so going outside would probably be a bad idea during a hail storm.

Would give the umbrella's an actual use though. Since you can still run around in the rain without having any negative outcomes.

Back