• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Things that they should have in AC3DS

I never really thought of it hitting you on the head, I just thought of it at rain, but it would look like hail. Not damage you or anything.

But yeah, the umbrella thing is a good idea, but then - what if we wanted to hunt fish or bugs? Then we wouldn't be able to change equipment since we'd be stuck with the umbrella. And since the Colecanth (sp?) is a rain/snow fish - then it'd probably include hail, so then there a chance you miss to catch it but you cant because you can't use your rod

Idk but in Australia we get light hail, it's never really that big, and if it hit you on the head, it's not going to do anything, so I mean, maybe small hail sizes would work.

Light hail here is 'Don't go outside or you're going to get hurt, and was that your car sitting in the driveway? lololol hope you can repair that.' weather. lol

But yeah, tiny hail would work. It could sort of bounce off of the ground when it hits and the character just ignores it like any other weather.

Hail would be neat, as would storms. Pull a harvest moon. Once or twice a summer there's bad storms that have the possibility of destroing flowers. You get a couple of days notice, so you can prepare.

Your clothes and hair should actually get wet if rains and you don't use an umbrella, I hope they put wellies in.

Hail would be neat, as would storms. Pull a harvest moon. Once or twice a summer there's bad storms that have the possibility of destroing flowers. You get a couple of days notice, so you can prepare.

That would be really cool! And Anna, I think in one of the videos where the characters in the shoe shank, on display there were a pair of wells, I think anyway! But too the point I hope they put them in to

The weather def. needs improving, like you guys said. I think puddles should form when it rains, so you can splash in them :3 I think you should be able to hold a brolly as well as other tools, or be able to buy an umbrella hat lol! storms would be cool, but I dont think they should be destructive. It kind of ruins the whole idea of AC.

Another thing I really want is a huge tv other than the robo tv, so we can build cinemas :3

God I really hope that the animal friendship pictures return.
I loved them.
I believe that they're back. I can't really take a screenshot at the moment, but during the Nintendo Direct, Gaston's photo could be seen sitting on a desk in one of the player's rooms.

I do like this, but not really the destroying flowers idea,,

Your clothes and hair should actually get wet if rains and you don't use an umbrella, I hope they put wellies in.
Yes! Hair should defs be wet (at least if you're not wearing a hat) - I don't think they've even shown rainy weather in a trailer yet, only sunny, and very briefly snow..
And yeah, I really do they put wellies in the game!

God I really hope that the animal friendship pictures return.
I loved them.
They're returning, they were shown in the AC3DS ND Special :)

Aha! Same, I always used to put them on a table. Now you can hang things up on walls you might be able to hang them up to! :)
Ohh good point here. I hope we can place them on the walls.

The weather def. needs improving, like you guys said. I think puddles should form when it rains, so you can splash in them :3 I think you should be able to hold a brolly as well as other tools, or be able to buy an umbrella hat lol! storms would be cool, but I dont think they should be destructive. It kind of ruins the whole idea of AC.

Another thing I really want is a huge tv other than the robo tv, so we can build cinemas :3
I know I bought up the puddles either late last year or early this year, I really liked the idea, but I don't think other members agreed with me. Can't remember why though. Holding other items with an umbrella..? Maybe like the watering can, but axe it two handed, slingshot wouldn't be usable as the pellets would hit the umbrella, how do you swing your net, or reel in a fishing rod..? Megaphone could work, and shoved is two handed, too. So I dont think that would work very well IMO
Yeah an umbrella hat would be really cool!
And I'm pretty sure a new TV, which is a Wide Screen TV has been confirmed to be in the game :)

This is something that always bothered me..

Billard, Table Tennis and bowling. There's furniture for the former two. But you cannot use them.

What the fudge? I want to be able to play these games with my friends (and possibly some animals). And how about a bowling alley? It'd be nice to have an Arcade at the mall where you can play loads of fun games like dart and even checkers. Maybe even go karting (which could take place at an amusement park on an island with other activities such as mini-golf). They could have incorporated all of these features without much compromise. I can see Dr. Shrunk running an amusement park very well.

Well, I'm glad there's some games at the island. But having an Arcade at the mall would have been awesome to have.

Anyone played Club House Games on DS. Fantastic games in that package. Some were perfect for AC and I remember playing that game a lot with my AC Friends.

This is something that always bothered me..

Billard, Table Tennis and bowling. There's furniture for the former two. But you cannot use them.

What the fudge? I want to be able to play these games with my friends (and possibly some animals). And how about a bowling alley? It'd be nice to have an Arcade at the mall where you can play loads of fun games like dart and even checkers. Maybe even go karting (which could take place at an amusement park on an island with other activities such as mini-golf). They could have incorporated all of these features without much compromise. I can see Dr. Shrunk running an amusement park very well.

Well, I'm glad there's some games at the island. But having an Arcade at the mall would have been awesome to have.

Anyone played Club House Games on DS. Fantastic games in that package. Some were perfect for AC and I remember playing that game a lot with my AC Friends.

I personally don't like this. The only reason is because if I want to play these games, I'd much rather go set up my table tennis table and play it there, instead of in the game. That's just me though

Don't know if this should go here, but imma post it here anyway (didn't wanna make a thread on it) but I wonder if the Flea Market will return? I kinda never liked in it WW but I began to like it in CF - but since we can sell stuff at R-Parkers, I'm kinda curious if they've removed it from the game or not (and since we're not mayor it makes me question it even more)

I personally don't like this. The only reason is because if I want to play these games, I'd much rather go set up my table tennis table and play it there, instead of in the game. That's just me though

Don't know if this should go here, but imma post it here anyway (didn't wanna make a thread on it) but I wonder if the Flea Market will return? I kinda never liked in it WW but I began to like it in CF - but since we can sell stuff at R-Parkers, I'm kinda curious if they've removed it from the game or not (and since we're not mayor it makes me question it even more)

Would seem kind of pointless now that we have a thrift store, which the neighbors go to take their furniture to sell/buy.

That's why it's good to have options. Nothing beats real table tennis. I bring this up because like I brought up Club House Games, these games are perfect for Animal Crossing. These games you can sit and relax. Just extra activities to add to the fun of Animal Crossing.

That's why it's good to have options. Nothing beats real table tennis. I bring this up because like I brought up Club House Games, these games are perfect for Animal Crossing. These games you can sit and relax. Just extra activities to add to the fun of Animal Crossing.
Yeah, I guess but still... I don't really like the idea

Anyway, in my adventure exploring the online archives on ACGC, I have noticed this character named Farley, I really like how he looks (I'm assuming he's a guy?) and I would love if he returned to the game.

Yeah, I guess but still... I don't really like the idea

Anyway, in my adventure exploring the online archives on ACGC, I have noticed this character named Farley, I really like how he looks (I'm assuming he's a guy?) and I would love if he returned to the game.

He only makes a brief 5 minute appearenece to hand you the golden ax when you return it, that's it, I doubt he will return unless he is the god of the mayoral tree.

I thought they prevented you from tanning :eek:

Talking of tanning, I think you should be able to choose your skin colour at the start of the game.
Or there could be a tanning studio in Harriet's for us to use in those bleak winter months?! lol <3

Back