those E3 pics show us more than you think

There's a fish in #3, right behind the cat, pretty big too..probably a sea bass... <_<
But fish return! if that wasn't obvious.

And in #4 there seems to be a path, or one of those dirt spots, though it looks too long, and there's no building behind. Looks kinda like there's grass or a different dirt or something behind. so I think it's a path, maybe something you can have placed as mayor.

Kyu said:
So there will be 3d glasses, and it's for DS?
*facepalm*
You didn't watch E3...

ontopic: the bushes in pic 4 with the flowers on it [I zoomed in], looks pretty neat, can't wait to see how this game turns out....I keep forgetting that it's actually going to be in 3D .... o_O..so awesome.

ExoticSilver77 said:
Alankpbr said:
ExoticSilver77 said:
Does anyone not like the idea of this game going on the 3DS? I am not a fan of 3D technology.. and I don't want to have to need to buy that gaming system just to play this game.. I'm excited about it already and it looks amazing and so pretty!
you can turn the 3d off.
Do you think you could play this game on a regular DS lite? Is the 3DS required?

And I believe, that bush/tree everyone is talking about might be a cherry blossom tree that shows up in spring? That is just a thought. Just throwing that out there as a possibility.
Maby not. its scripted for the 3ds. and the card is 2gigs witch is a gig more then the regular cards so more information can be added and thus the game should be bigger. they said that regular ds games are backward capatable. this proly means the new 3ds cartridges are different.

Im REALLY hoping for an Online Auction house where other random people put up stuff and u can buy. im also hoping for anti hacking of some sort. i hate hackers. the game will be bigger because the cartridges are able to hold more space.

Alankpbr said:
Im REALLY hoping for an Online Auction house where other random people put up stuff and u can buy. im also hoping for anti hacking of some sort. i hate hackers. the game will be bigger because the cartridges are able to hold more space.
"I'm really hoping for an Online Auction house where random people put up stuff and you can buy them. I'm also hoping for an Anti Hacking program of some sort. I hate hackers. The game will be bigger because the cartridges are able to hold more space."

-TBTNTS

Also, I like how the new AC is going to be. I hope your character is customizable.

I really hope they will add a lot of new stuff. I'm kind of worried though, because the furniture in the houses look exactly like the furniture from Wild World and City Folk

HEY!!! if your the mayor how will u get all that stuff tortimer use to give u. and the other things he did.

Alankpbr said:
HEY!!! if your the mayor how will u get all that stuff tortimer use to give u. and the other things he did.
You'll probably get it from your "eager secretary".

ExoticSilver77 said:
Alankpbr said:
ExoticSilver77 said:
Does anyone not like the idea of this game going on the 3DS? I am not a fan of 3D technology.. and I don't want to have to need to buy that gaming system just to play this game.. I'm excited about it already and it looks amazing and so pretty!
you can turn the 3d off.
Do you think you could play this game on a regular DS lite? Is the 3DS required?

And I believe, that bush/tree everyone is talking about might be a cherry blossom tree that shows up in spring? That is just a thought. Just throwing that out there as a possibility.
Derrr. 3DS is required. The DS cannot handle the graphics obviously. You can also turn off the 3D option with the 3D slider on the 3DS since you're not a fan of it.

For picture 7 it would be more accurate to say they've added more piece of furniture that can hold things.

Back