those E3 pics show us more than you think

JasonBurrows said:
I just hope the eroding grass isn't in this awesome looking one as City Folk would've been great without that.
i *could not* agree more with you. my town looked soooo ugly, it made me want to leave and never go back. seriously though, i think this was one of my main problems with CF.

I'm not too excited about this. Everybody's now doing 3D cause they think that it will sell their product. It (the screen shots) doesn't look right at all, I'm just not into it...

so...i'm assuming that you have to buy a new gaming system to play this game?if so,i wonder why it would not work for the ds lite?and in my opinion,the grass ordeal was a bit of a problem in city folk,but i think it gave the game something the other games didn't have,not necessarily meaning that in a negative way.did that happen in ww too?

accfgardenfan said:
so...i'm assuming that you have to buy a new gaming system to play this game?if so,i wonder why it would not work for the ds lite?and in my opinion,the grass ordeal was a bit of a problem in city folk,but i think it gave the game something the other games didn't have,not necessarily meaning that in a negative way.did that happen in ww too?
assuming you did NOT get any info about the 3DS at ALL, the 3DS is an entirely new system by nintendo, but is a successor to the DS in the was the WII is a successor to GAMECUBE. the 3DS can play regular ds games but also has games that ONLY 3DS can play. how is this done? the 3DS game cartridge is still square, but has an extra bit of plastic.

you know,i didn't get any info about the 3DS because I've never heard of till now with the new animal crossing game,so yes,i did NOT get any info at ALL... I just don't think I'm willing to pay however much for a new system if it's just for one new game,and this is exactly why i hate it when a new system comes out,i'm not complaining,but it's like buying eating an apple and only eating half of it :/ hopefully i'll get my money's worth if I do happen to buy this new system and game,and I'm sure a lot of gamers feel this way

Pic 1:
Bushes are there.
New trees are obvious.
Four-leaf clovers were in Wild World.

Pic 2: How do you move lampposts? :S

Pic 3: Cliffs never left...
And, it's not a sideways beach, it's a river.

Pic 4: I say it's flowers, not fruit.

Pic 5/6: Nothing wrong...

Pic 7: If you're referring to the bear on the footstool, that feature was already there.

Accessories/Clothing Features: All good.

So, most of what you pointed out was already there.

you know,i didn't get any info about the 3DS because I've never heard of till now with the new animal crossing game,so yes,i did NOT get any info at ALL... I just don't think I'm willing to pay however much for a new system if it's just for one new game,and this is exactly why i hate it when a new system comes out,i'm not complaining,but it's like buying eating an apple and only eating half of it :/ hopefully i'll get my money's worth if I do happen to buy this new system and game,and I'm sure a lot of gamers feel this way

Technically, "most gamers" don't buy a new system to play only one game on it, and then give up on it. And, if you want to be abstruse about it, you are complaining.

Bacon Boy said:
It looks like they're still in the early stages. The animals look cut out.
I think it's mainly because of the background they are on. Also the lighting seems to make them look more cut out.

Back