• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Selling Tia, the sweet Teapot Elephant is moving! [SOLD]

Hoosker

Quarantine, amIright folks?
Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Feedback
100% (20) +
Unfortunately, I was TTing to get two of my horrible villagers out, and Tia asked to go.
I love her to pieces but I have 2 other normals that I'm just not ready to let go of yet, so I'm allowing Tia to move on.

I found her on a mystery island, and she asked to go naturally! (I have screenshots if you'd like proof :) )

I am selling her outright as an auction seems exhausting to me lol.
I'm definitely not looking for anything crazy! Maybe a combo of NMT, and/or some hybrids? (I'd be most interested in orange, purple, black, and/or blue hybrids in all flower types but pansies and mums)
I will also happily look at other offers!

She will technically be in boxes tomorrow, but I can TT forward a day once I get a fair offer.

UPDATE: Tia is sold and off to her new home! :)

Last edited:
bump!
Surely someone is interested in this little cutie!
Post automatically merged:

She even calls you teacup! 😅

I’ve been looking for Tia for a minute now! I can offer 15 NMT + 3m IGB if you dont mind waiting for me to TT someone out.

Edit: I notice you’re not looking IGB. I have purple and pink mums as well as black roses and blue pansies

I’ve been looking for Tia for a minute now! I can offer 15 NMT + 3m IGB if you dont mind waiting for me to TT someone out.

Deal!
She's all yours! :) She isn't in boxes yet (she just asked to move today), so I can hold her until tomorrow for you if needed, or TT forward today if you manage to get someone out early.

EDIT regarding your EDIT: Mums are my native flowers and pansies are my sister flower, so I'm totally happy with sticking to your original offer, if you're comfortable with that? :)

I’m okay with that! Thank you. I’ll PM once I have room

Perfect!
Consider her officially held for you. :) I'll keep an eye on my PMs and send you a Dodo code to come pick her up as soon as I hear from you!

Back