Revali's gale is now ready!
Bells
Red Rose
Night Sky Scenery
Enchanted Forest Scenery
Pear (Fruit)
Tasty Cake
User Title Color Change (Seashells)
A chill wind blows as you sail through the sea, gray waves lapping like hungry beasts around you.

You shiver, pulling your knees tighter to yourself as you huddle in your tiny boat.

Will you ever find a dry place to call home?

But what's that?

An island on the horizon, beckoning you in...

You dock by its shore, feeling the strong sea winds.

As you step onto the pier, you question what you'll find...

Hello, and welcome to the Windhaven Chronicles!

My name is Nyx, and this is my island!

Oh...you're new here, aren't you?

Well, fear not. Though the chill wind blows, our hearts harbor warmth.

Stay awhile, enjoy a warm cup of tea, and explore what our island has to offer!

For it's here that you'll find all of Windhaven's goings-on, meet our residents, and explore what we have to offer!

Enjoy! <3

Entry One:
The Good Old Days

Before I officially start this thread, I only think it's right to start at the beginning.

I received Animal Crossing in 2021, and I was so excited. I'd mainly been interested in it because of its cute animal aesthetics and its concept, so naturally it was a top-priority wish.

I eagerly set up my island, and received Buck and Mira as my villagers. I played on this island, Hyrule, for quite a while, until I eventually lost interest in the game. One of my most memorable moments was when I was attempting to catch a bug and instead slapped Buck on the head with my net. Instead of getting mad, he became happy that I'd caught the flea that had been plaguing him (I had no idea what fleas were at the time). I then gifted him back the flea, lmao ^^

I deleted that island eventually, when I got back into the game, and created a new one, Takaii. My starters were Sylvia and Dom. I immediately developed a close relationship with Sylvia, but Dom scared me to death. He loved to wander about at night, giving me creepy expressions.

I stopped playing for awhile but returned to Takaii last year.

By now I knew about amiibo and the ACNH wiki, so I had a LONG list of dreamies. I bought four amiibo (Whitney, Freya, Audie and Lolly) on eBay, and replaced my RNG generated Filbert and Murphy with some of them.

I played on this island for a while, and genuinely enjoyed my villagers and interacting with them. I even came to appreciate Dom.

However, I also stopped after a while, and only just now returned to the game. During that time, my sister, encouraged by me, bought ACNH and got Deirdre and Billy as her starters. She too deleted hers very recently (yesterday!) and now has Agnes and Lyman on her new island, Tamari.

And now I'm back with Windhaven and its residents, Hazel and Teddy! My goal is to stay with the game for a long time (though it'll be difficult with WolfQuest and my rekindled interest in BOTW, my heart game <3), and hopefully build a wonderful island for all villagers! ^^

Entry Two:
Rainy Nights

I logged on for only about 15 minutes tonight, just to get some chores done.

I walked several loops around the island, the wind tousling my clothes and the rain pattering gently on my leaf umbrella. Casting my fishing rod, I reeled in several fish: a freshwater goby, black bass, sea bass, horse mackerel, dab, red snapper, and even a snapping turtle!

I also did my part in cleaning up the island, pulling some weeds and selling them for Bells and miles.

Returning to my tent, the ambience of rain on canvas in the background, I arranged my various critters in their tanks along the wall, surrounding my cot.

Finally, I purchased a watering can from Nook's and some pumpkin starts, planting a little patch next to my tent.

Entry Three:
A Blooming Start for Windhaven

First of all, it's been a while since my last post.

Mainly lately, I've been working on collecting little trinkets for my island, paying my moving fees, and getting Nook's Cranny built.

Blathers is now on the island, and I've donated a total of 5 creatures to him.

My Nook wetsuit came in the mail today, so I spent awhile diving and capturing animals. I've already found 4 octopi, so I gave one to Hazel.

My pumpkin crop is doing well. I've harvested a total of 6 orange and 3 yellow.

Windhaven's pear trees are starting to fade to the oranges of fall. Autumn's here, guys!

I met a strange otter today, out on the far windy reaches of the island. As I dove for mollusks, he offered a trade, and even gave me a pearl-related recipe.

Hazel and Teddy are sooo sweet, and I'm lucky to share Windhaven with them! I'm excited to celebrate the upcoming holidays, especially spooky season and Thanksgiving! This year (IRL) my costume is a witch's cat =^w^=

By the way, I've decided on a theme for the island...///

Entry Four:
Menial Tasks + New Acquaintances!
Today, I hopped on for a bit just to check on some things.
1728921598701.png

If you can't tell, I like wildlife :D
I sent an affirmative letter to Hazel, ofc, to boost her self-esteem :)
1728921640630.png

I picked my second batch of pumpkins, and then checked on my NMT collection.
I bought another today, so I had 4 in all. I decided to visit some islands just for funsies ^^
My goal in Windhaven is to not use amiibo, as this will be more of an island where I'm free to meet new characters and not be constrained to my dreamies...If I get a second Switch, then I suppose I might do that, but I'm honestly a bit burnt out on wolves and cats for now.
The first island had...

Celia!!

1728921656378.png

She's been a semi-dreamie ever since I saw her on the Wiki, so I knew I had to invite her as my normal (another thing I'm trying not to do is double up on personalities, since that gets really repetitive)
Next up...
Bones!

1728921668413.png

He was soo cute and I had to invite him!
And then for my peppy...
Wendy!

1728921692908.png

Yes, I encountered these all with three tickets, and I'm happy with them so far!
I can't wait for them to be able to move in...it'll be awhile though.
1728921710373.png

On another note, I easily got 30 iron nuggets in just 20 minutes of playtime! Wood will be much easier. My goal is to have Nook's Cranny built tomorrow!
1728921739587.png

1728921752855.png

See ya!

Attachments

• 1728921680456.png
    1728921680456.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 2
  • 1728921723909.png
    1728921723909.png
    1.8 MB · Views: 3
Back