• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Today I Learned: New Horizons Edition

That villagers can actually be mean to each other ( in the end it turned out that they were only joking with each-other but I'm going to pretend I don't know that because it was more fun before I discovered that lol )

2024-05-17 9.53.02 PM.jpg

2024-05-17 9.53.23 PM.jpg

NPC characters such as Resetti can be found having a drink at Brewsters

2024-05-17 9.55.18 PM.jpg

Brewster can give you gifts

2024-05-17 9.57.19 PM.jpg

You know that OG villager who won't move away?

I've stumbled across the secret to get that villager off your island:
Recruit your other OG villager

The game then will give the chance for your stubborn OG villager to move since the other OG has been recruited.

Phoebe has been with me since the beginning - March 3, 2022. She finally decided to move on May 13th, 2024.

My other OG villager, Scoot, moved back after I finally found him on an island. Oh I missed this guy, welcome back to Builderdom, Scoot!

2c5ca8b924d72f4363da393a3a0c28e2.jpg

So apparently there is a conversation you can have with lazy villagers that involves pineapple on pizza, and how "moist" is a weird word to say. Why I haven't had this interaction at all with Bob on my own island at least once is beyond me.
Moist clowns is a pizza topping guys

EDIT: Unrelated, but I also found out that villagers that are celebrating a birthday on your island that also work at one of the HHP facilities get to take the day off. I'm not joking.

2c5ca8b924d72f4363da393a3a0c28e2.jpg

So apparently there is a conversation you can have with lazy villagers that involves pineapple on pizza, and how "moist" is a weird word to say. Why I haven't had this interaction at all with Bob on my own island at least once is beyond me.
Moist clowns is a pizza topping guys

EDIT: Unrelated, but I also found out that villagers that are celebrating a birthday on your island that also work at one of the HHP facilities get to take the day off. I'm not joking.
Lazy villagers have some of the most interesting conversations. And sometimes most disturbing.

uzm0joshrov81.jpg

I learned that in the bug section of the museum, the beetles gather on the large tree and form a circle around two other beetles who fight, until one of them goes away.

Isabelle can give out her daily announcements late at night, which I unknowingly became aware of when I continued the game after putting my Switch in sleep mode for...probably a day now T_T I'm not sure if this works for other hours, but I know I started playing at 12 in the morning. x_x
2024071700051300-02CB906EA538A35643C1E1484C4B947D.jpg

The default island tune theme seems to be randomized or something. Because the default island tune that I have is different from what I used to have on my first island.

Back