• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Tom Nook's store name change!

I'm glad the balloons are shown floating like in they are in City Folk rather than in Wild World where you'd have to run all the way up to the top of the town to shoot them down. That was really annoying. :p
Though what's more annoying is having to guess where to plant trees in the GameCube version cause that's where they'd land. No slingshot then.

indeed. Though I do miss being able to shoot pete down from the sky xD

I also saw in the trailer in the Nintendo 3Ds eShop, there was a cherry with what appeared to be a golden color to it. What're those?

Well thats a delicious version of a fruit you will learn a lot of good and bad things about them

appearently zen thinks everyone has around 10 book guides on the game.

Okay. I have just one more question, I promise. In ac:nl, you can get an absolutely gargantuan house! So, my question is, is ac:nl gonna be like ac:ww, where everyone shares the same house, or is everyone going to have their own individual houses like in ac:gc and ac:cf?

Okay. I have just one more question, I promise. In ac:nl, you can get an absolutely gargantuan house! So, my question is, is ac:nl gonna be like ac:ww, where everyone shares the same house, or is everyone going to have their own individual houses like in ac:gc and ac:cf?

indivisual houses! :D

appearently zen thinks everyone has around 10 book guides on the game.

I assume

- that most people here can read English.
- Or have logic and sense to read the things they link.
- not treat everything as new.
- know that this site also follow the same news.
- know what conjecture and assumptions do.

But then again, I am mistaken in giving people that much credit to begin with. Evidently. -_-

Keep in mind, most of my info was garnered without reading the guide and just by playing the game. Given I can read and understand what is happening in the game, I feel that I can accurately report my experiences without assuming anything.

I assume

- that most people here can read English.
- Or have logic and sense to read the things they link.
- not treat everything as new.
- know that this site also follow the same news.
- know what conjecture and assumptions do.

But then again, I am mistaken in giving people that much credit to begin with. Evidently. -_-

Keep in mind, most of my info was garnered without reading the guide and just by playing the game. Given I can read and understand what is happening in the game, I feel that I can accurately report my experiences without assuming anything.

Ok zen We all try to do this but can you please stop treating me like a idiot

See what I mean?

Yeah, it's why I have a hard time keeping my posts from getting removed cause of my cynical attitude, especially towards people who refuse to do basic research or read stuff they link to directly.

I never experienced that before...
I was also never able to shoot down the UFO... It's so fast! :p
I was only able to shoot down the UFO once in AC:CF. You might need a golden slingshot. I didn't even get very much for it. Just a box of chocolates.:(

Zen be nice to members who aren't as informed as you are.

Last edited:
This is the one change I'm not down for. IT WILL ALWASY BE NOOK'S CRANNY TO ME.

It's not that they're not informed, it's that they can't read simple things that they link to or can easily Google search.
It actually is that they just aren't informed. Believe it or not, some people come here to get information about AC:NL instead of going out and searching other websites.

It actually is that they just aren't informed. Believe it or not, some people come here to get information about AC:NL instead of going out and searching other websites.

That's fine and I'm happy to help either way, but in this topic, they clearly went to a site that had all the info available within (which they evidently didn't bother to run through) and then linked it here.

It's shown on that site (acnewleaf, justin's blog btw) that TBT is the official forum of that blog. Which would mean that, not only was it not just an ad like a banner would be on any other site, the people here would already have the info that was within it as well.

So, one would expect a modicum of common sense or even just basic reading skills paired with a slightly longer attention span from the people who come by and decide to click on the make a new thread button.

But, as I explained before, that's giving people too much credit. So I'm all for following Sockhead's advice and just be nice to the people.

That's fine and I'm happy to help either way, but in this topic, they clearly went to a site that had all the info available within (which they evidently didn't bother to run through) and then linked it here.

It's shown on that site (acnewleaf, justin's blog btw) that TBT is the official forum of that blog. Which would mean that, not only was it not just an ad like a banner would be on any other site, the people here would already have the info that was within it as well.

So, one would expect a modicum of common sense or even just basic reading skills paired with a slightly longer attention span from the people who come by and decide to click on the make a new thread button.

But, as I explained before, that's giving people too much credit. So I'm all for following Sockhead's advice and just be nice to the people.

Took every single word right out of my mouth.

On-topic, the department store (final upgrade) is called T&T Emporium in the English release.

Back